Jeep Show and Shine Pictures

LadyJeepFreak

Hey all,

I was at a Jeep show and shine today. We had a fantastic time and It was my first jeep show!

There were new jeeps, old jeeps, show jeeps, and dirty jeeps! I think we had 25 registered for judging and a few more spectating. That's pretty good for my rural area.

I got to go on the ramp for the first time. I believe I got a rating of 424. Not great huh? lol I don't have disconnects yet. They said I do have good clearance though for a new jeep.

The dealership where we had the show even let us put the new unlimited up on the ramp. lol That was fun, there are pictures on the link. There are pictures of the best in show jeep (called Dust Puppy) CRUSHING the ramp.

Check it out!

Here is the link:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286423561

LadyJeep 8)

Nice pic's . Now next time you go onto the ramp you have to try to beat you previous score .........

My first time on the ramp was last year I scored 583 , This year I scored 767 I'm pretty happy with my score only 33points shy of 800 with a short arm lift

The little green camouflaged one isn't a Jeep. Who let that m.u.t.t. into the show?! :lol:

Good pictures. I love that white Scrambler and the CJ-3B that you parked next to. The Willys wagon was cool too.

That is some sweet stuff Heather!

Sure looks like you had a good time!

No YJ's??

jps4jeep said:
No YJ's??

Of course not. There was even a notice on the flyer that they would be denied access to the grounds if you showed up in one. They let the independent suspension mutt in though. Junkpile got it. Those things roll over like crazy!

That yellow thing with the gold trim rings on the gauges is b'fugly. It looks like somebody ate a box of Crayons and some wires and then puked on a Jeep.
I saw some dudes this weekend that were trying out the ramp at Gray Rock and three were completely able to drive off the end of it. No body damage either. That's pretty impressive. I didn't try it. I know mine isn't a flex machine, but it should be able to go at least within a foot of the top if backed onto the ramp. The front end doesn't have as much travel as the rear.

That Dust Puppy had 900 on the ramp before it tipped over and he had to back down. They think he could have gotten 1000. lol SICK I tell you. Yes that green/yellow thing was ALL show and quite interesting. It had some little wheelie things sticking real low out the back too. I have no idea what they were. He expected to win the show, I know that. Lot's of ego there. He didn't win but did place.

There were 2 or 3 YJ's not in the show but on the lot spectating. I have no clue what a MUTT or independant suspension is so ya'll better get explaining to this Jeep girl. lol

It was great fun had by all though, indeed.

Lady

The mutt had independent suspension. It was like a jeep and I think it was used for the first time in the vietnam war. They thought that the independent suspension would increase traction. It did just that but it was prone to roll overs.

I know this old man that has one sitting in his yard. I've BEGGED for that piece of junk. How much attention would one of those little turds get sitting on a CJ5 chassis and some real tall skinny mud tires?!?!

looks like fun. i wonder what i would get on the RTI, min is stock, would you get higher if you had disconnected ?

R3con99TJ said:
looks like fun. i wonder what i would get on the RTI, min is stock, would you get higher if you had disconnected ?

You would for sure score higher with diconnects.

Back