what is wrong with the youth of America?

Where were these teachers when I was in School!!

I stand in my garage and scream . . . "WHY WHY WHY . . . WHY couldn't she have been in MY high school???"

They were in my high school. Unfortunatley, it was two coaches that were having extra curricluar relationships with members of the girls softball team.
Not so funny when the roles are reversed.

if that kid was smart he could have blackmailed her the whole way until his 18th birthday. from what i understand, he got caught because his aunt overheard him bragging about it to his friends.

dude shes really hot and why would that kid turn her in? if i was 14 and i was with my 23 year old hottie teacher... i think i'd be very happy :lol:

he probably told a friend, who told a friend, who told their parents, who told the police, who told her "you're comin with me"

OMG how awesome would it be a 14 year old and tap that? Damn that's so much better than what I got when I was 15..even last year at 16. That kid deserves mad props.

dude that is insane, you gotta figure theres sumn a little wrong for her to go for a 14 year old and not someone at least 17 or 18 but it still stands, id love to be that motorcycle!

I would of love'd to have that in my high school. SHe must have been a complete B$T@H if she had to hook up with a 14 year old and couldn't get anyone her own age. Maybe she was just a huge slut and already did everyone her own age and decided to go for the younger crowd.

yeah we never really had one of them in our school, we had a few decent ones. but the male teachers did all the things like that. Our athletics department head got in alot of trouble playing with boys in the locker room..paddles, towels, well use your imagination. I can prolly dig that up someplace online

GUYS! She is NASTY because she bangs little boys. Makes me wonder what kind of hoe she really is.

I bet she don't even drive a Jeep. :D

I popped a teacher of mine in high school a few times when I was a senior. She was hot (at least to a hormone driven 17 year old), but not that hot! Mercy me!!!!!!

Brake adjustment

Anyone who would do this with a child "Even A TeenAger" under their supervision be it a teacher, preist, preacher, foster parent, real parent, gaurdian, boss, ect.. deserves a real good butt whoopin! then something real bad to happen like Major JAIL time! tug

Laura, You know she doesn't drive a Jeep. How could she maintain that perfect pallette of makeup while offroading? lol

I'm with Tug. Young, old, male, female, hot or not if your an authority figure or a mentor you should be shot for doing something like this. What kind of life lesson did that kid learn? Or any other in that school seeing this happen? These type of people who have no respect for themselves or others shouldn't be in those types of jobs in the first place but that's a whole nother story. I say give her some jail time, same as the male teachers who have preceeded her.

I do remember one case recently, near here maybe? The teacher was actually pregnant by the teenage. Horrible.

Lady

Back