It's coming!!

i voted no.....don't get me wrong, it's a nice lookin' Jeep - but i don't care for hard tops, don't want an automatic, and don't really need the "family truckster" anymore. Now, the SWB Rubi, that's a different story.

I think you missed it,
They are finnally releasing a tj unlimited in Rubicon trim! and the 5 spd will be available.

I vote yes, I need something bigger because I'm in college and I would love to have a rubi.

I to voted no. But it sure would look nice with a scrambler truck cab top! Make a great small truck out of with the Brute for a role modle! tug

Hmm... Would I take one if it was given to me (or reasonably priced) -> YES.... would I actually go and spend the money on it -> Not likely. Will probably be a little expensive for my pockets!

jps4jeep said:
I think you missed it,
They are finnally releasing a tj unlimited in Rubicon trim! and the 5 spd will be available.

Might be nice to have... I'm not too big on the 6 speed transmission, but the extra room would be good for gear and stuff for the family.

image-missing.png

The 6spd will be sweet.

6 speed?? Thats a little overkill for offroad, but still neat. I think the unlimited is about as bad as a jeepster in terms of cosmetics, but if you like em, go for it

I voted no, I'm not a big fan of the unlimited, kinda looks funny stock. but I'm sure lifted it would be mean looking.

you guys are talking about old news here. TJ smeejay. Check out my sig pick and you'll see the only long SWB jeep you should want..... :lol:

wm69 said:
you guys are talking about old news here. TJ smeejay. Check out my sig pick and you'll see the only long SWB jeep you should want..... :lol:

One of these days I'm going to talk one of you crooked CJ8 owners into selling me one of those turds at a decent price :lol:

I'll take the Rubicon Unlimited in a second though. I just wish you could get it with the regular Tcase low range ratio.

image-missing.png

I like the one on the far left better. Seriously, I just don't like the idea of a LWB Wrangler. If it were a truck I would feel differently.

What bumper and winch to buy??

I like it. I would buy one. I think it's better than the wrangler rubicon.

I think you missed it,
Nah, I didn't miss it. I basically don't really care for the LWB. I'm short, so I like short things.

Ya know the idea (behind a long wrangler) is great, and they look fine topless. But i think the windows on the both the hard and soft tops are hideous. Just my opinion though.

Nathan

Well if I don't like it they will sell like crazy. Looks like a hearse for Jeepers.

Back