Went Wheelin for the First time today !!!!!!!

TwistedTJ

4H won't engage

Since I Flopped The TJ on the Side in Mid-April ..................

I forgot how much fun it was !!!!

I wouldnt call it "Hardcore" like I normally Do but it was at a local wheelin' spot a few mud pits "the main attractions" the enterance "nasty ruts" and the whoops.... well there more less flat now cause of rain, erosion, and Jeeps doin dougnuts for about 10mins lol . anyway

Myself and Christian (JeepDude832) had gone . It was a blast No stucks ,or breakage or anyparts I did everything in 2wd lol while he was in 4hi . Until I started asking are you in 4wd over the Cb then laughed cause I did everything in 2wd . :lol: I must say my General MudGrabbers on the rear of the TJ do bite much beter than my Xterrains ever did .

I think no stucks are a bad thing. Good deal with the tires.

White said:
I think no stucks are a bad thing. Good deal with the tires.

We didnt do the part of the trail where we would get stuck cause its pretty nasty Christian is locked F&R w 35's and gets stuck in some ruts way back on teh trails and theres no way to avoid them that and trees are 10yards too far away to winch from with it spooled out all the way and its all swap in that area

besides You never get stuck with a Winch Ive only been stuck 1 time since I bought my winch and thats when I Flopped on my side lol ......:roll:

I'm shooting for a trip to Raush Creek or Paragon around September. I gotta let my gears Break in and get 2 new front tires so I have 4 new tires . The Service Manager told me I shouldnt wheel with New Tires in the Rear and Blad Tires upfront cause it will Tear my Locker up ....

We had went to Moahrs Lane.......... Between Philidelphia Rd and Rt 40.......... By the Pepboys/sports athority/petsmart in whitemarsh

Back