Watch em Go!!!!

Tug-n-pull

Got up at 0 dark 30 this morning and went to work. That is not so bad love my Job and it is a thing we all must do or we go hungry, right! Well then late this afternoon after an eleven hout shift I hit town and stop for a tank of gas.

While pumping a rather large CJ7 lifted work in progress pulls up just the other side of the pumps to fule up. Look over to the side and there is a 4 runner 2 jap trucks and all were heading out to rich mountain for an evening of off road fun.

I told the guy in the jeep to check us out here at Jeepz and he said he was from the Bristol area. Man I wanted to go along with this merry band of off road nuts.

Thus is life and we can not and will not get everything we want but it stinks just the same! tug

speaking of watch them go, i have a friend who was at camp jeep this weekend. i couldn't go, but he called me everyday and gave me updates and play by play action stories :D .

so i think i'm with tug on this one! ...maybe next year...

unfortunately for me Tug, I always have to watch them go. You see, i work weekends, and when my buds plan excursions and such, I am the one unable to be parlay. And all I can say is..."well, gotta make a living."

---SIGH---

But I've learned to have fun trailing the "Bunny" trails alone. Of course, just outside city limits... one should never do any hard core stuff by themselves.

I feel your pain there Tug!

Work, little league, work, bithday parties, work, family cookouts, work, rain, did I mention work?

I've had a stinkin' 2" lift for my XJ sittin' in front of me for almost 2 months. No time. Bought a new floor jack and even a spring compressor. Ready to go. Almost did it yesterday but it poured most of the day.

I'm gonna wheel the heck outta the XJ with just the 2" lift when I get it put on, I wasn't going to but the YJ is going to be a while and I am in mud withdrawl.

I have gotten some more of the paint on the YJ done though - little by little.

I hear ya. Sat on my front porch Friday evening and watched a seemingly endless parade of 4x4's, quads, dirt bikes, and dune buggies drive past my house on the way down to Waynoka, OK to the sand dunes down there. I've never been yet, but one of these days........

bestop supertop...stupid question

Yep. We went to Tellico last weekend and had a string of incidents that basically crippled our whole group. I too had to "watch em go."

I hate not being able to get away for trips. Then they come back and show pictures and tell storys and you know you have missed out.

Sully said:
I hate not being able to get away for trips. Then they come back and show pictures and tell storys and you know you have missed out.

Hmmm...kinda like reading the Jeepz.com message boards.....however, I'm going to my first 4x4 Club meeting tomorrow night, so finally I may get to go along on some trail runs!!!!!! :D

Yep, that's the way I've felt for the last couple weeks. Sold my Jeep, but my new toy is finally up and running, so maybe I'll finally get to hit some trails thins next weekend!!

Back