Worst Actor Ever!

im amazed that you guys havent said arnold schwartzinager (sp) worst in my opinion is easly paul walker... cool dude, but have you seen his movies? weak man. fast and the furious? maybe just poor writing of the dialogue but its really lame..

Fast and furious weak and lame yes but vin desiel.........Hot hot hot my friends

ok ok ill stop highjacking the post

maybe not...........the hottest and the nottest??????
you know my pixs :wink:

mingez said:
Costner can't play any role that isn't "Country" bumkin. Ask him to fake an English accent, and he is horrible.

Well at least he is good at something. Keanu or whatever the spelling is can't act at all. Well I have to admit, he fit Bill or Ted pretty good, but that was him just acting natural hehehe

steven segal, so many terrible movies, and brittany spears is my pick for actress, anyone get forced to see crossroads? my gf made me and i wanted to kill myself

Good movie yea but the acting was like well less than desireable! tug
yeah, that's kinda what i was gettin' at, Tug - more of the same!!

Well at least he is good at something. Keanu or whatever the spelling is can't act at all. Well I have to admit, he fit Bill or Ted pretty good, but that was him just acting natural hehehe
I think his best role was in "Parenthood"! After that................................ :?:

Is my hub binding up?

TOM CRUISE??? Have you seen him in The last Samari? He was fantastic, tyvm. lol

I vote down for: And Up for:

Steven Segall Brad Pitt
Nicole Kidman Tom Cruise
Keanu Reeves Sandra Bullock
Nicolas Cage Julia Roberts
Sylvester Stallone Russell (Kurt)
Crowe (Russell)

There are lots more in both catagories but I can't think of their names or can't spell them! LOL For example, I love that older dude in The medicine Man, every single movie he did rocked. I can't think of his name though!

Lady

sean connery is awesome... speaking of him, who do you guys think the greatest 007 james bond was? i'd say either connery or pierce

Definitely Connery. Brosnan has nothing on the original. Personally, I think Brosnan belongs on the 10 worst actors list.

YES!!! Connery, that's it. What a sexy older dude. His swashbuckling accent doesn't hurt but he is a darn good actor. ::Swoons::

Brosnan bites too. :lol:

Lady

Sparky-Watts said:
Definitely Connery. Brosnan has nothing on the original. Personally, I think Brosnan belongs on the 10 worst actors list.

I like them both. Connery has a "thing" about him. Brosnan is who I pictured while reading the books. Tailor made for the role.

BTW- I'm named after Ian Fleming.

Lady, LOL at your post. heheehhe... but I have to disagree with Nicole Kidman as being voted down. I think she's fantastic, and It's not because she's pretty. (if I read your post wrong then never mind)

currupt4130 said:
steven segal, so many terrible movies, and brittany spears is my pick for actress, anyone get forced to see crossroads? my gf made me and i wanted to kill myself

I'd a broke up with my GF is she tried to make me watch that. Ughh!! Sorry dude. :shock:

Mingez-I will say that one of my most favorite "modern' movies is Practical Magic. Not just cuz I think Bullock Kicks Azz but because Kidman did such a great job in it too, together they knocked a punch. I loved the other two actresses too, the older aunts.

Lady

i like brosnan and i agree he was practically tailor made for the role. suave and cool... straight up 007, him and connery are tied in my book

anyone see connery on SNL celebrity jeapordy? the man is pure comedy

I would have to agree with Redrooster. RObert Duvall is the man. He's done it all. If you want to see a real good movie "secondhand lions"

Even though Duvall is the man, my favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.

My favorite actress is Meg Ryan.

I didn't post that they were the best, because they're not. I just enjoy their movies the most.

I;m sticking with Keanu as the worst, mainly because the keep giving him work
:(

Worst actress, hmmm tough one, but I have to say Sandra Bullock.

Speed was the ultimate combination of horrible performances and a stupid storyline.

I would like to nominate Hulk Hogan. He has done sevreral movies, (Santa with muscles being the absolute worst movie of all times). He should never have taken his acting out ot the wrestling arena. I would also like to nominate J. Lo because she is so wrapped up with her new men of the moments she can't act.

mingez said:
Sparky-Watts said:

I like them both. Connery has a "thing" about him. Brosnan is who I pictured while reading the books. Tailor made for the role.

BTW- I'm named after Ian Fleming.

Lady, LOL at your post. heheehhe... but I have to disagree with Nicole Kidman as being voted down. I think she's fantastic, and It's not because she's pretty. (if I read your post wrong then never mind)

I was named after Eric Severeid. Anyone remember who he was?

Wost actor: has to be George Strait, that role in Pure Country was awful!
I don't know if he was in anything else though so he may not qualify for this post. So if he does not qualify then I present to you John Travolta, come on, did you see Battlefield Earth??????

Wost actress: MADONNA !! hands down

best actor, thats is tough, cause so many good actors out there!
Robert Duvall, Al Paccino, Brad Pit, Tom Cruise(pre-nicole), Edward Norton, Jenna Jamison, Mel Gibson, Juliet Lewis, Shrek, as well as hundreds of actors in indy flicks!

But it is the bad actors that stick in your mind. I think Nick Cage is a horrible actor, but I love a lot of his movies, same with sly.
Tom Green, can't stand him!
Carrot Top, is he even a actor?
Vin Diesel, bad actor in all movies but... A Man Apart
The Rock, stick to wrestling!
The list is big!

Back