Worst Actor Ever!

mingez

On the heals of a debate my staff and I had the other day, I am curious what you all think?
The question: "Who is the worst actor/actress" of all time?"
The only criteria is that they have to have had atleast 2 major roles.

My opinion: Keanu Reeves is the worst (the man should never be cast in a movie requiring and accent other than "surfer idiot") Dracula, A walk in the clouds.. he's just terrible.

The next worst is Kevin Costner (just watch Robin Hood that accent went from english to country throughout the entire movie)

What do you think? :D

no way man kevin costner is pretty good.

worst ever Stephen Baldwin hands down.

runner up has to be keanu reeves he is pretty bad.

LGR said:
no way man kevin costner is pretty good.

worst ever Stephen Baldwin hands down.

runner up has to be keanu reeves he is pretty bad.

Costner can't play any role that isn't "Country" bumkin. Ask him to fake an English accent, and he is horrible.

Steven Baldwin's a good pick BTW.

J-LO, Ohhhhh, I may have to re-think my picks. Actually, she did okay in Selena. ( as bad of a movie as that was)

Which Oil???

Sylvester Stalone! Hands down the worst actor of all times! Runner up would have to be Jim Carrey! Both are type set and will never break out of the mold of their design! They can only play themselves. Reeves is pretty bad though but I would have to disagree on the Constner. He is no Deniro but he aint bad. tug

ok ok I have to butt in here............. First off Jennifer Lopez is a wonderful singer and actress in my eyes she just sucks as a wife.....
And secondly TUG!!!!! Jim Carrey is AWSOME!!!! I love that guy......I heard he can be a real bum on the streets tho. But hey I cant say I would be peachy keen to all my fans either.

Worst actress - Anna Nichole Smith (what was that movie - Skyscraper?)
Worst actor - Pauly Shore

Haven't seen it, but wife said that Britney was aweful in Crossroads

Keanu Reeves, for sure. I'd have to go with either Farrah Fawcett or Drew Barrymore for worst female. Melanie Griffith ranks right down there toward the bottom, too.

I knew from the title that the Baldwin's would be on there. Alec is ok but the rest of the brothers are terrible.
I'm with you on the Keanu thing.
Robert Duvall is one of my favorites and Lonesome Dove is one of the best movies of all time. Any of you younger guys that haven't seen it and have about 6 hours to kill, should check it out.

How 'bout the best? That's a much harder thing to nail, as there are just way too many good ones. My fav is Tom Hanks. For a guy that started his career in a sitcom dressed as a woman, this guy is awesome. Has anyone seen him in "Road to Perdition"? That is a movie I can watch over and over and over. Same with "Castaway". He's proven he can be both funny and serious.

Oh, back on topic, anyone been forced to withstand Billy Ray Cyrus in "Doc"? My wife loves that show. He is by far the worst actor ever in a TV series!!!!!!

Come on guys now your doggin both my favorite actresses........Drew is my idol!!!!!! But I definitly think julia roberts takes the cake for best all time actress and for a male it has to be either richard gere for being soooo sexy or goerge clooney........OK so maybe im just going for sexyness :lol:

1985 Cherokee drains the battery overnight??

best actor hands down:

brad pitt

Back