THE BIGGEST BASH EVER! YOU KNOW WHAT BASH I SPEAK ABOUT!

I don't know why but that made me laugh......and I love my YJ!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sully, you've got WAY too much time on your hands!!! I'm just happy that - 1. You didn't mention TJs and 2. I'm not White (spinnas, yeah spinnas - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!) :lol:

Ha! that's friggin funny... What a perfect likeness of White!

OMG Sully! LOL I am dying here like everyone else. I didn't know there were tools out there for stuff like that. Fantastic. LOL Scene three is funny but that dude looked like a romance novel dude. lol You DO have some time on your hands don'tcha. lol

Lady

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy crap dude... you win! That is funny funny stuff. But remember: I don't like square lights!

And why is it that you made yourself look like backstreet boy #3 and made me look like George Lopez's dad. Geez, that's the worst part. Here I am backing you up about the square round debate and you make me look like some homeless guy with a 'Will work for food' sign.

Your a funny guy. Much love bro.

PS- you have time to do that, but not time to complete the "Rig of the Month" thing? :p

whaaaaaaat! holy cow that was awesome, some one has way to much spare time.... and by the way, the saying goes "square will get you there, but chrome wont get you home" im not sure but i think thats a chrome grill in sullys signature.... :D

It's a template, you select characters, backgrounds, music, then type in what you want them to say. I made a couple myself... takes like 3 minutes. Still a great movie though.

It's a template, you select characters, backgrounds, music, then type in what you want them to say. I made a couple myself... takes like 3 minutes. Still a great movie though.

Yeah, Sully, that's a pretty cool site. Played around abit myself. I'm just hopin' Tug doesn't get on there and put up a TJ movie about sissy dashes and such (and God forbid he mentions the wimpy-arsed hood clamps!). Great job, Sully, still laughin' and tryin' to keep Mrs. Mud from watchin' it ('94 YJ!!).

LOL, that was great!
image-missing.png

Even though I don't own a YJ, I do own one Jeep with square headlights and I must admit I like them just as much if not more than the round lights on my Wrangler. On second thought, as long as the sealed-beam lamp contains the proper 55 / 65 watt halogen lamps and gives me light at night, any shape is fine by me :p
By the way; Square EDIT: rectangular headlights are better :p
-Nick :!:

Xj's have rectangular head lights, not squares. This is true chrome dont get ya home. But only YJ's came with chrome grills. Its not a CJ trait.

And why did I do it? Because I am the multipost king of jeepz.com.

Sully said:
Xj's have rectangular head lights, not squares.

Actually Sully,

Both the XJ Cherokees and the YJ Wranglers use the same size headlamps ( 142mm x 200mm to be exact -- assuming Sylvania's specs are correct :roll: ).

So I guess they both use rectangular headlights (if you want to be that specific). Why the hell are we arguing square vs. round then? It's rectangular vs. round you guys :p :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Sully said:
And why did I do it? Because I am the multipost king of jeepz.com.

OKAYYYY SULLY. YOU ARE THE MULTIPOST KING. I ALMOST FORGOT.

But I am the first multiposter. That one you can never take away from me. 8)

Back