Let's see your Jeep!

Hey, Sully, I noticed the high lift jack, but where do you keep the sword??

(BTW - sweet CJ!!)

My little Lucille......
image-missing.png

Both the girls out at Cataloochee (Smokey Mtns. Nat'l. Park)........
image-missing.png

BTW, these are hosted by ImageShack (a freebie)!

I am the THREAD-MASTER!!!

Get home from work around 10:00, hop on Jeepz.com, MichiganJeepers.com, and LiveJournal.com till about 1:30 AM...

Or,

Wake up at around 10:00, hop on Jeepz.com, MichiganJeepers.com, and LiveJournal.com till about 1:30 PM, then head into work...

I have too much time on my hands...

Saurian what you need to do it take a ride down to st clair shores.

RE: Re: RE: Help!! I think she might blow!!!!

Soundman, Images aren't working.

Ha! That's weird, I can open them using Explorer, but not Firefox. Damn microsoft.

VERY nice soundman.

not to get off topic but i have to ask, 88Wrangles how do you get into your truck :shock: !?

oh yeah i almost forgot, lots of cool looking jeeps :D

RE 5.5" LA with 1.75" spacers in the front to level it out after all the "stuff" on the front and under the hood. Sitting on 35" BFG MT's, York OBA with a 2.5 gl tank under the hood, lots more has been done to it and more will happen this winter in the "off-season". It only has a little over 9,000 miles on it but almost all of that is on some of the toughest trails in the country. I love living in Colorado!

Every answer you were ever seeking!

Not to hi-jack the thread but don't buy WARN (Weak And Really Nasty) bumpers unless you plan to box the ends or never hit anything with them. Look at my front bumper (drivers side) set it down on a rock and not very hard and it twisted like a pretzel. I am going to build one this winter that will not give like that.

My CJ2A as of September. Will do a frame off, rebuild clutch, T-case, and transmission this winter while it's in my garage. Paint around June.

The 93 is just a toy

pictureJPG-1.jpg

pictureJPG-4.jpg

With the 32s
pictureJPG-18.jpg

pictureJPG-21.jpg

I almost hit a boat that was fishing the rips!! I caught my first striper that day. A throwback, but it was nice to get the first one outta the way.

I love not having to carry all my stuff out to the beach!!!

Too bad they don't allow you to ride on the dunes, gotta hit the Pines soon!!!!!

Jules

Back