Just Got My TJ!!!

mingez

Yay ME!!!!

I love it. Lots of fun to drive! Paint job, and Brute intake to come. And now, I can put those stinking 4.88 gears that I mistakenly bought for my XJ on this bad boy.

Can I fit my 33 x 12.5 Xterrains under that 4" lift? I didn't do a search, and I don't care!!! WoooHOoooo!! :lol: :) :D :twisted:

LOL

image-missing.png

Good deal. If you want a real jeep I'll trade ya for a old a$$ pos Cj 7. :lol:

A pic of it would be nice.

White said:

All I have is the one I posted earlier. The Digital camera I always used before was my buddy's back in El Paso.

But here it is again. BTW it's blue not black. So MJ TJ as a name is out of the question. :lol:
image-missing.png

33 12.50 will fit great under 4" lift WITH 3.75 BS.

Now this paint job best not be of MY colors. don't take my Idea ;)

Welcome to the tj family. I really dig the paint job and 33s would be great on her. That is what I'm getting on mine as I write this with a 4.5 inch lift to clear em

nice, good to hear! I'm lifted only 4" and run 33X12.5 tires, fits good and has nice flex.

mingez said:
White said:

All I have is the one I posted earlier. The Digital camera I always used before was my buddy's back in El Paso.

But here it is again. BTW it's blue not black. So MJ TJ as a name is out of the question. :lol:
image-missing.png

But Michael Jackson has got blue in him! He had a little encounter with a smurf that got out of control!!

hehe

What I would do since you have half white and half blue! and to save some cash, have someone spray a red strpie type graphic between the two, would be very patriotic! and again, cheaper than painting the whole damn thing!!

spray a red strpie type graphic between the two, would be very patriotic!

I agree.... that'd be a nice tie in. Or you could do red stripes on the hood and have white stars on the blue.... that'd be patriotic.

Congrats on your buy!!!

oh you butt head you got yours before I got mine............Not fair :lol: :lol: Congrats anyway but im still mad at you :wink:

good little cherokee!! problem solved!!

Very Nice Mingez. Nice TJ. Those rims gotta go (or paint them black).
Is that a 4cyl or 6cyl?

Congratulations Mingez! This is very exciting, you go boy! I love the new addition to the family. I bet you are having a blast.\

Lady

Great news Mingez!!! I think those wheels have optional spinning centercaps with gold wings - you ought to look into that
doh-3.gif

Seriously though - It is a good lookin' Jeep! What are you planning to take the wheels/tires from the XJ and put them on the TJ? Whatcha going to put on the XJ???

The Pro Comp 33" Xterrains should have plenty 'o clearance. I saw a TJ today with a 2" spacer lift and 32's - it looked pretty good.

I can't believe you never sold those gears - but that worked out pretty nicely 'eh? :wink:

Have you taken the doors off yet??? Enjoy :!:

Remember - the only thing better than owning a Jeep...

is owning two!

Thanks all!!

TC, yeah I'm going to put some gold daytons on the TJ. JK. And yes, I am going to put Kuhmos or Retreads with the black rims I originally wanted on my XJ. Remember that thread? I was considering painting the aluminum black or going with black.

I think the Polished Aluminum will look better on the Navy metallic blue TJ. 6 Pack was made for black.
Plus, I'm gonna get REAL aggressive with my XJ.

Jules, it's a 6 cylinder!! Woo hoo!

Purpley, sorry about that. :cry: LOL.

And I'm taking the doors of TONIGHT! :D

Those bling wheels might look good black, but if they don't they won't sell for crap...

jules said:
Very Nice Mingez. Nice TJ. Those rims gotta go (or paint them black).
Is that a 4cyl or 6cyl?

Hey Jules - I saw in another thread you may keep your Jeep!

jeep90 said:
nice jeep bro......whats up with the two-tone? was it wrecked in the front?

Trail damage. Just bought new parts, but never painted it.

And as for the bling wheels, nothing will make those things look good.

Back