Today is 1 year

jhiggins

Hello Everyone,
Today is one of the hardest days. It is 1 year today that josh higgins was taken from us. i ask for your prayes. everytime i want to be close to josh, i just on jeepz.com and read what everyone has wrote. he was always on it, at all hours of the night. he loved jeeps and everything about them. i can't believed it has be one year. he died at 10:05 pm aug 23, 2003. he loved everyone on the board, thank you again. all of you have help me and you are in my prayes and blessing.
cassi

Aftermath

Hey, it's good to hear from you...it doesn't seem like it has been one year already.
I will most definatly keep you, Josh, and all of your family in my prayers.

matt

Cassi!! Nice to see you on the board.

We all miss Josh, and the love is definetly mutual. We are always here for you!!!

cassi.
we still miss josh around here, as im sure your do also. you are in my prayers. i hope everything is getting better for you.
Clint

Good to know your still checking in Cassi! We do miss and think of Josh all the time. He is here in sprit as long as we remember him. Prayers to you and yours. Tug

We will never forget Josh. I only got to wheel with Josh one time, but it has left an impression that will last a lifetime. How's the YJ coming. You have to get it back together so we can go wheel.

thanks for the update... i think about it all the time... it is a good feeling to us that you'd take your time to come here and keep in touch

Cassi

Just know that we at Jeepz will always be here for you in remembering you remember Josh, should you ever need a gentle hug. We always have you and his family in our prayers.

LadyJeep

Cassi,

I came on Jeepz.com after Josh was taken home to be with Our Lord, but by the way the folks here talked about him, and after reading some of his old posts, I know we'd have been great friends. I feel somehow cheated that I didn't actually ever know him. Nonetheless, I will keep you in my prayers. I am glad you can come here and find some peace. As has already been mentioned, we are always here for you when you need us.

Eric

Many prayers and best wishes to you and all who knew Josh. I wish I could have had the honor of meeting him.

Keep in touch cassi. It is nice hearing from you. He was a good man. We all really miss him. I get really sad just talking about Josh. Just such a loss. God Bless.

I think it does all of us alot of good knowing that you take comfort by checking in once in a while. Know that we still think of Josh, and that he reamins with us in our hearts. Take care.

Back