Check out this Snow Mobile Jeep

That thing is cool! But I think it needs a hard top and a heater if its going to be cruising around in deep snow.

jaketime81 said:
Should'nt it be a 8x8 instead of 4x4!
Actually it should be listed as a 2wd or 2x2 since there is only one axle, in the rear. If it's an open diff it could leave you spinning one track while the other does nothing. Must have cutting brakes for steering, only think I can figure.

6 people seems a little tight for a CJ6. It's a very clean jeep, I really like the CJ6 since they're more rare than most older CJ's.

A lot of my friends are into snowmobiling, I'd love to pull up on that thing.

image-missing.png

???

That is one of the coolest things I've seen. I bet my family in Montana could use something like that in the winter. I agree with you guys on the soft top thing....it really needs a hard top more than any other jeep out there!

WOW! I really like that big thing in the pic above. Look at that HUGE FREAKING GUN ON THE SIDE OF THAT THING! Wow, I want that on my jeep.

heck with the snow.. I wonder how it'd handle Paragon???

jeepfan555 said:
If that this is made for snow why would they put that soft top on it??? wierd!!!

It is a hardtop, kinda like the olf toyota FJ 50's where it was the cab of the FJ45 but a little pickup bed. the soft top only is over the pickup box area.

I like that a lot!

Back