Thread: Geo metro

Yea anyways, I need help finding parts. Spinner hub caps, turbo chargers, superchargers, whatever you guys can find. I think johnny has some metro knowledge.

Geo metro

Shut up... this is a joke. Pshhhh....blahh.....

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

No really, me and my friend are going to rice out a metro.

spinning hubs can be found at your local pep boys, autozone etc... i've always seen those there and thought it would be funny to buy a set for a car like that, not that i'd ever want to own a metro....

they've also probably got a lot of other ghetto fab stuff you can buy for the metro, such as seatbelt covers and fuzzy dice! get pictures of that whip when its done!!
    Jack Bauer kills for Jesus: 10

I saw those plastic spinner hub caps at autozone and thought it would be funny to buy them just to put on my friend's car. I saw some on the road a few weeks ago. They looked so incredibly terrible!

6. I am assuming that this is a mock ricing.....not a serious ricing? If so, you cant go wrong with a folgers can for a muffler, and a folding iron board for the spoiler

make sure you put a wing on the hood and get lots of stickers, they increase horsepower by 20% with each sticker, and dont forget to paint it a cool primer color
    06 VW (hardcore crawler)

"The mountains are calling and I must go." -John Muir

Nah we are keeping the color stock, and yes we are using a folgers coffee can for our exhost tip. Yes this will definitly be a mockery of ricers everywhere.

Going to use a snowboard as a wing ?

Try card board.

get chrome paint.. and paint up into the tires to make the "rims" appear to be bigger

plywood body kit

spraypaint tint
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Don't forget to put lots of LEDs all over the dash inside of the windshield! Underbody neon too!

A Metro huh? That reminds of the dude that used to run around here with the riced out Yugo. His body kit was made from sheetmetal flashing and held together with pop rivets. The muffler was a cherry bomb with a big chrome tip on it. He had the finest plastic wheel covers that Kmart offered, and Rustoleum took care of the custom paint. A "turbo" hood scoop and junkyard spoiler and he was big pimpin. The sad part was that he wasn't mocking anything, he was serious.
    America: the land of the free, because of the brave. Please support our troops.

Hey now. Dont be dissin' my metro.

See, told yall he waddin't serious.

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

I am serious. this metro will soon be a reality.

Forget all the other responses. To do some serious speed mods, you need yellow. Lots of yellow! You'll get some boost painting the trim... but if you're really serious, remove all the plastics from the interior and paint them yellow, too. These mods work especially well if you keep the stock paint... faded.

It should put you in the high 17's. Give 'em hell.

-X