hurricane frances

Jeepster05

crappy factory remote unlock

Now that Frances is done with Florida it has moved on to western north carolina and is dumping like hell on us. I'm up in a dorm building so i don't really have anything to fear but the people on the river are in for a hard night. A guy just told me he saw a double wide floatin down the tuck river. I know a couple of yall are from these parts, tug and mud4feet so good luck weathering the storm. My jeep is sitting in the parking lot with not windows or doors on so i'm gonna have some bailing to do when i get to it tomorrow. Hey at least there will be some good mud holes for me to hit once its gone but for now this just plain flat out sucks.

Don't worry, Hurrican Ivan is going through the keys, maybe even lower Florida by now, so you'll have a couple of days before it all starts again :lol:

Best Place

Yea we are wet too! Not to bad though just hope all of our FLA members are ok. Check in and let us know guys! tug

i think this winter... i'm gonna take a month or so and get my buns down to florida and do some buildin... they need it.. and its guaranteed solid work

Cant wait to see the pics of the stupid a$s that try to drive in Flood water .....

Well I survived the wrath of Frances but my house has seen better days. A branch put a hole in the roof about 6"x8". I sure am glad I got a generator. we kept it busy for 3 days and we are some of the lucky ones. If Ivan comes I am not sure we will try to stay. I might pack up the wife and kids and take them on a trip to KY.

My wife's family got real lucky. They only had a downed tree and lost the screen over their pool. Her parents were out of town and all our wedding gifts and pictures were in her bedroom. I was definitely praying the windows didnt get busted out. I havent even seen those pictures yet.

Back