3429=chat 195=events

White

Looks like alot of talking, No wheeling....

Iam sick of talking about how great my jeep is, Lets Post NEW Pics.
New events ?
Do we still wheel here ?

YES!!! But WE don't have a digital camera anymore. :|

I havn't wheeled in 2 months! This summer has been packed with weddings, bachelor parties, etc. etc. etc. I have been wanting to get out again but I gotta find the time!

Ya, I'm the same way. Haven't wheeled one of my own vehicles for about 3 months now!!

This post if great for padding the General Chat forum stat ;)

Me last month in Indiana, sittin on the frame pretty good:
DSCN0108-2.jpg

DSCN0104-3.jpg

Wow Bounty... Ill tell ya, as much as I wanted to make that trip, I still think its probably better that I didnt every time I see your pics from it. I think Id have been in way over my head.
(maybe in more ways than one!)
Nathan

Been wheeling the truck every weekend, some weekdays
No wheeling the CJ, It won't make it without flipping or breaking.
I found the only way to own a jeep and not go broke, is dont drive it.

my roommates and our friends actually went last night. it was quite an adventure. no pics though white, sorry. i dont have a digital camera, and for some reason our spur of the moment trips usually occur at night and my roommate's camera doesnt come out too bright in the dark.

I've been wheeling locally on Saturday's, but nothing serious. Great fun though! lol

I have been meaning to get more pictures. I posted a couple though and its just a forest type setting, nothing exciting.

White, you got a CJ? lol Where have I been???

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
White, you got a CJ? lol Where have I been???

Lady
i know, i talked to him and found out he had one about 3 weeks after he'd actually gotten it, maybe later. i've been slackin on here.

seriously though, its for a good reason, my roommate and i have gone wheeling at least 5+ times in the last month or so, so its not like i'm just ditching you guys. its just that wheeling is a tad more fun than posting up here. :wink:

Ok, here's a few pics - just some light wheeling. My bro came to visit from Ohio and we headed to Sylva to the Mountain Heritage Festival. I figured I'd take him on a little shortcut - this is a State Road, by the way. Jeepster05 knows of this road - Blanton Branch/Cane Creek in Cullowhee! I know they don't match Bounty's pics, but, like I said, a little light wheeling but we're both pretty much stock and it still beats the snot out of the highway!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

This is my interstate!

Back