two more things i built

Snitty

Here's my rear driveshaft.. it is a cherokee front CV shaft... I sleeved over it with one size larger pipe, and welded her up nice... then painted it black... she's working nice, no vibes... total cost approximately $2.50

image-missing.png

Then here is my tracbar relocation bracket... WOW did this make a difference in how it drove... i didn't even have to move anywhere and i could tell the difference in stability... I thought it was just so tipsy because of the SOA and no shocks... I put this on, and holy crud was it stable... total cost $0.94

image-missing.png

you can see the remnants of my plow mount that i haven't fully removed yet

there we go... your dose of snitty fab for the day

Can we coin that term? When it's bad work it's "Booty" fab. But when it's GOOD work it's '"Snitty" fab :mrgreen: . Nice stuff man.

Is that track bar bracket thicker than it looks though? What'd you make that out of?

SOA and driveshaft lookin good. I'd gusset the track bar bracket, bring it down and towards the driver's side and bolt it to the cast web of the disconnect housing.

Some days you feel lucky, and some days you don't

i considered that.. i'm gonna watch how this works... from the start i wanted to triangulate the bracket anyway

looks good snitty, your probably right about the track bar, but i like mine without, i scare a lot of people when it rolls just a little more than theyre used to :D

Looks good Snitty. Looks like your parallel too. My first thought was that the 3/16 might be too thin, but all the stress is side to side anyhow, so it really might not make a difference at all.

Hey that stock stabilizer is getting a workout now!

well i field tested the monster today... and that bracket held up mighty fine... if i need thicker... i have a dollar for some thicker steel

if i need thicker... i have a dollar for some thicker steel

Haha! Great work, snitty! So........if I give you like, 5 bucks, you could fab me a brush gaurd to protect my winch, right?

looks good snitty! i really like the re-tube job.

Back