Snitty is offline Senior Member
    Here's my rear driveshaft.. it is a cherokee front CV shaft... I sleeved over it with one size larger pipe, and welded her up nice... then painted it black... she's working nice, no vibes... total cost approximately $2.50

Then here is my tracbar relocation bracket... WOW did this make a difference in how it drove... i didn't even have to move anywhere and i could tell the difference in stability... I thought it was just so tipsy because of the SOA and no shocks... I put this on, and holy crud was it stable... total cost $0.94

you can see the remnants of my plow mount that i haven't fully removed yet

there we go... your dose of snitty fab for the day
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

mingez is offline Senior Member
    Can we coin that term? When it's bad work it's "Booty" fab. But when it's GOOD work it's '"Snitty" fab . Nice stuff man.

Is that track bar bracket thicker than it looks though? What'd you make that out of?

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

3/16"
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Bounty__Hunter is offline Moderator
    SOA and driveshaft lookin good. I'd gusset the track bar bracket, bring it down and towards the driver's side and bolt it to the cast web of the disconnect housing.

Some days you feel lucky, and some days you don't

i considered that.. i'm gonna watch how this works... from the start i wanted to triangulate the bracket anyway
    93 YJ 4.0

currupt4130 is offline VT Hokie
    looks good snitty, your probably right about the track bar, but i like mine without, i scare a lot of people when it rolls just a little more than theyre used to
    06 VW (hardcore crawler)

"The mountains are calling and I must go." -John Muir

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member
    Looks good Snitty. Looks like your parallel too. My first thought was that the 3/16 might be too thin, but all the stress is side to side anyhow, so it really might not make a difference at all.

Hey that stock stabilizer is getting a workout now!

well i field tested the monster today... and that bracket held up mighty fine... if i need thicker... i have a dollar for some thicker steel
    93 YJ 4.0

mud4feet is offline Senior Member
    if i need thicker... i have a dollar for some thicker steel
    Haha! Great work, snitty! So........if I give you like, 5 bucks, you could fab me a brush gaurd to protect my winch, right?
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

5 bucks will getcha a brushguard and a Snitty-fab redesigned rollcage
    93 YJ 4.0

west747 is offline Senior Member
    looks good snitty! i really like the re-tube job.

my junk waiting for Hi-Steer + rear driveshaft

mud4feet is offline Senior Member
    5 bucks will getcha a brushguard and a Snitty-fab redesigned rollcage
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!