Washington and Dallas

Sully

Such a close game! Alot of great plays and a pretty even match. I liked both teams, but I was pulling for the redskins in the end.

Dallas is pure evil. They are the enemy, and I will always hate them.

But it was a great game! Little sloppy, but a great game.

Tow rig, trailer rig

I'm not a big fan of Dallas, but I hate the 'skins. When I worked in DC I loved how worked up those guys got when Dallas spanked 'em. hehehehe

My hatred for Dallas has no bounds. I purposely missed the urinal when in the bathroom during a Niner vs. Dallas game at Texas Stadium. Those fans are soft. Felt completely safe to talk much smack.

That was the game when Elvis Grbac won it as a rookie back up to Steve Young, and Jerry Rice got 70 yards on the first play from scrimmage.

F those Cowboys. :twisted:

Did you see that pass interference? A redskin reciever would have caught the ball in the end zone if not for the interference. The cowboy pulled the jersey right over his pads and the reffs didnt even flag tha play. I was pist!

Dallas, the Yankees, the Lakers, the Avs, Richard Nixon, and Osama Bin Laden - they all have a place in my heart :evil:

mud4feet said:
Dallas, the Yankees, the Lakers, the Avs, Richard Nixon, and Osama Bin Laden - they all have a place in my heart :evil:

Holy Crap Mud, you named EVERY team I despise most in each sport. I don't care about baseball that much though.

Dallas, hate 'em.
Av's, hate 'em.
Lakers, hate 'em.
How do you feel about Notre Dame?

Dang Mud, I've never met another Dallas, Laker, Notre Dame, Av's hater..... ever.

mingez said:
mud4feet said:

Holy Crap Mud, you named EVERY team I despise most in each sport. I don't care about baseball that much though.

Dallas, hate 'em.
Av's, hate 'em.
Lakers, hate 'em.
How do you feel about Notre Dame?

hate the cowboys, hate the yanks, could care less about basketball, and i actually kinda like the aves cause i'm a college hockey fan, in boston, so i followed drury when he played there after leaving BU, and i also am a habs fan, so i liked the aves when roy got traded there.

but notre dame, oh how my blood boils for them. i'm a die hard boston college hockey and football fan. and though i know bc football will never win a national title until their academic standards are lowered, nothing better than a bc-notre dame weekend, football in the afternoon, hockey in the evening, every year in october. go eagles!! beat the irish!

<-------RAIDER HATER!!!

You all forgot to add the radiers to your hate list.........

PLAYSTATION 2 FOR SALE

uh oh sully, dont be hatin' on the raiders... Ya might get me upset. But as far as ones I hate, I hate Dallas, St Louis, and Green Bay in NFL, Yankees in MLB (although i dont pay a lot of attention to MLB at all) and as far as NBA? well I pretty much just hate the NBA.

Nathan

One of my favorite football memories involves the Raiders. It was when Tony Siragusa "splashed" Rich Gannon in the AFC playoffs (2000 season). That was beautiful. I thought Gannon's eyes were gonna pop out of his head :lol:

Back