Fellow Jeeper

Saurian

When I applied for my new job at another steakhouse in the area, I did my orientation with the service manager. After all was said and done, we were just chilling out while another manager compiled our training schedules, and we all just talked about what we did with our spare cash... I pointed out that most of it went into keeping my nice blue four-wheeled creature in the parking lot happy and healthy, to which he asked what I had... Turns out that he is a fellow Jeeper, he owns an '83 CJ-7, which is totally a trail rig, has no Michigan plates or registration on it, he tows it up with his dodge to where he goes mudding and such... After I stayed late like my second day there when our dishwasher walked out, he promised to take me out to "the best mudbog that I ever did see"... He also let me know that he had 4 Wrangler rims that would fit my Cherokee sitting outside his garage that I was more than welcome to if I wanted, they were just occupying space. Well, he had an extra one too, so I now have 4 Wrangler rims in really good condition, and an identical Cherokee rim for my full-size spare. This is a good thing, because now, pretending that I have some cash in the near future, I can have a full backup set of tires, maybe of a different tread, plus a matching full size spare to the wheels that I already have now. He thinks that the new rims might be a little wider than what I have, which would not be a bad thing... So we have been talking obsessively about things like transfer cases, differentials, fender flares, lift kits, body flex... The others in the kitchen look at us as if we are crazy. It's nice to have someone to talk Jeep with at work...

That's cool. It does pass the day faster. Invite him to the board!

I think I will... By the way, did you actually purchase the Surrey? I was gone for a while after it was first mentioned after slicing my hand open.

Saurian said:
I think I will... By the way, did you actually purchase the Surrey? I was gone for a while after it was first mentioned after slicing my hand open.

No dude, I just thought it'd be a funny thing to put in your sig....as if I did buy it. My friends would disown me if I had that thing.

The Meats are Photochopped in. You're the first person to mention it though. :)

I figured as much, but I was not sure, like I said, I lost track of that thread... Nice editing on that pic, it looks plausable... You know, that's what I like about this board... I ask a question, and get an answer, and everyone's very nice about it... I've looked at some of the other message boards, and while there is some info out there, the people really suck, and are massively rude...

Glad to be part of Jeepz :)

Back