Got Jeep baptised today

Deerhunter30

Well the weather man this morning said that it would start raining late tonight or early on Thursday morning, so I left with no top or doors......they were wrong. It started raining at lunch. Luckily I can park in a parking garage across the street if I need to. On the way home it was raining, but I had a rain suit. One thing that I learned is that it would help to have windshield wipers inside the Jeep and outside. I was stopped at a light and I wiped the inside of the windshield and heard a police siren. I look over and there is an officer and I'm thinking "what can he ticket me for" and he asks "do your wipers work?" I say "they work on the outside but not on the inside". He then asks "do you have a top for that thing" I say "yes, but I thought that it would rain later tonight". He responds "I was wondering if you were wrong about the weather or just tough". I guess that I was wrong, a little tough, and a Jeeper!

Deerhunter30 said:
he asks "do your wipers work?" I say "they work on the outside but not on the inside". He then asks "do you have a top for that thing" I say "yes, but I thought that it would rain later tonight". He responds "I was wondering if you were wrong about the weather or just tough".

HAHAHA :!: OMG, That is sooo funny!! I always had that problem to, but never had an officer ask me about it :shock:

I know it's kinda twisted but I enjoyed it....if they were not forecasting heavy rains and thunder and lightning tomorrow morning I would have left the top off!

I guess that I was wrong, a little tough, and a Jeeper!

HAHA!!! Great story! Welcome to the stupid, wringin' wet, smilin' like a fool Jeeper's club!!

Welcome to the stupid, wringin' wet, smilin' like a fool Jeeper's club!!

Yep, Im a member of that one too ;)

Nathan

PS Ya get some really weird looks when your out on the interstate in the pouring rain with no top.

Back