Who's got the baddest JEEP on JEEPZ.COM

Jizeep

I was wondering who all has what done to their Jeep....I know some ppl have their info in the signatures, but let's get eveyone to list their mods, years, and future plans(realistic).....post some pics if you got em.

'97 Black TJ Sahara Bigfoot Edition, 32/11.50 BFG A/T's,3 inch body, 8 KC's, chrome bumpers (yes the generic tube bumpers from the dealership), Pro Comp intake w/ K&N filter.....Future Plans (by the end of summer '03) = 4 inch suspension lift, 35/15.50 Super Swamper SX's, 4.88 gears, sell the chrome bumpers and get Trail Ready front bumper, Borla Exhaust, warn 9000 lb winch[addsig]

4.5" Long Arm, 1" Body Lift, some engine mods, SYE/CV drive shaft, full cage, bullet proof rear swing out, arb bull bar and warn winch up front, 34" Trxus. Adding a D60 rear some time in the next month along with beadlocks and run flats, possibly a new t-case.[addsig]

Well I guess that mine is one of the baddest as it is mostly stock! lol, Running pretty much stock but thing are changing for the better all the time. I am going to make a great ride out of this project Jeep all the time. So my jeep is prteey bad now.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I have a '97 TJ, (cough) 4 banger (cough), 2 inch spacer lift, 33x12.5 Wild Country's, homemade swaybar disconnects and hand throttle, Airaid intake,"altered" cat, Flowmaster muffler. I'm either dropping a v8, or getting an old CJ within 6 months.[addsig]

how do you like the hand throttle?? I was thinking about gettin one of those.[addsig]

I have a white 95' YJ Rio Grande with a 4" Suspension Lift from Skyjacker, 31"x10.5 BF Goodrich Liberators, on board air with a York Compressor and 7 gal tank, 4 banger and AX-5 (soon to be replaced with something more powerful, Im thinking maybe a 350 (I have one on hand that I got for free, just needs to be rebuilt ) and SM420 transmission (too poor for an NV4500), 4 banger has the K&N mod for more power. I also have plans for a hand throttle as well...one of my buddies told me that a choke cable makes a real good hand throttle so I may try that out. I know my jeep may not be the baddest but it sure looks cool and oh man does it flex![addsig]

I love my hand throttle. It makes controlling brake, clutch, and gas on the trail a lot easier, and it's a great substitute for cruise control. I made mine out of a bicycle shifter. [addsig]

As soon as I get the RE long arm kit and Atlas installed... I will
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Nothing too special here. '00 Sport, Tera 3T, 33" BFG's, Noslip in the 30, open 44....oops mean trac loc(gonna do something aboout that if I ever regear), ZJ tie rod conversion, and a 1" bl/mml combo sitting in my basement(sure helps me alot there, guess I should install them sometime
image-missing.png
). Gratuitous poser shot....

image-missing.png
[addsig]

stock ....stock.....stock...thats what I have. it's a 2003 x rag top. saving for spring. then maybe a light lift. new bumpers... but, boy oh boy I sure woulfd love a rack for the boat. I dont care to crawl over huge rocks, just brush and whatever on the way to the water. I like old logging trails[addsig]

Back