Locked out

Vettejeep

I HAVE A 1990 JEEP WRANGLER AND THE KEYS ARE LOCKED INSIDE AND MY GIRL LOST THE SPARE.IT HAS A HARD TOP AND HARD FULL DOORS.I DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING $125 FOR A LOCKSMITH.I tried briefly with a slim jim but cant lock onto anything.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

You need to get a long stiff metal rod :oops: and slide it between the door and the hard top and push it across to the passenger door, against the locking mechanism.

Seriously, ESPECIALLY if you have half doors... Long bar will do the trick. Jeeps are some of the easiest auto's to break into.

Suspension Lift

I'm not sure if they do this in all areas, but around here the taxi companies will send a driver out to unlock your doors for you. They carry repo-man style slimjim kits. I think I paid them $10 to come unlock mine after I did the same thing you did.

Heard about a lady crying in the parking lot at a dept store cause her Battery went dead and her auto unlock device would not work. A man as do you have a set of keys with that remote! hehehehe She did!

I have a slim jim but I see you live in Jersey! If all the storys I have herd are true sure that there is some one close by that can unlock it pretty ez! as a Teen ager, Just gigging you pal The above post will get you in! tug

laneiac said:
You need to get a long stiff metal rod :oops: and slide it between the door and the hard top and push it across to the passenger door, against the locking mechanism.

...and no clever responses either. You all are just too good. :lol:

One time one of my friends blew his trans in his wagoneer wheelin with me. So he hobbled back to my house going about 15 mph. He needed to go somewhere and was going to be late, so he goes to park it in my driveway and locks the in it with the it running. He got pissed and bashed the window in hahaha.

Back