BOSTON IN THE HOUSE!

Congrats CHOWDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems to be Boston's decade. Now all you need is a Stanley Cup.

Stanley Cup, not this year, It is a rebuilding year hehehe

What can I say?

I want to thank all the supporters
Of course God, could not have been this supportive of my Team with out you

My parents, thanks for the inspiration.
Bill Buckner - forgiving
Bucky Dent- Who are you again??

This one goes out to all my peeps in 1918, we love you!

I'm Out!!

All it took was a broken tooth, a Damon, and the planet being aligned perfectly with the sun and the moon!

If ya beleive in all that curse bunk, which I don't, but it'll make for some good headlines!!!

I've been hoping to see that moment all my life. As a kid, my Dad used to take me to Fenway. As a kid my hero was Yaz. I've been up late every night watching and been working an insidious amount of overtime and I fell asleep during the 8th and woke up at 2:30 am. The humanity!!!!
:shock: :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is a bit late, but better late than never. and i did post in the "october baseball" thread. the victory was awesome. world series, i still cant believe.

i went to the parade on saturday, and it was crazy, we went to cheers in downtown after for some drinks, and it was just as crazy there. and nobody was enjoying that parade more than curt schilling leaning on his crutch (what a warrior) and david ortiz waving around a red tshirt that read "who's your papi?" awesome. and i think there were only 10 people arrested that day too, not bad for a crowd of over 3 million. there were more people here in boston for that parade than there were for both the pats rallies (01 and 03) and i was at both of those. its clear to me who owns this town.

i always thought the bobby orr, larry bird, adam vinatieri status would be hard to surpass in this town, but would you believe that in one night, 25 men shot themselves to the top of the list....

Back