Job Update!!!!! form Tug

Tug-n-pull

OK I just got the Keys to my Freightshaker!!!! Take my first stroll in the morning at about 5:00 am. I do not have to go over the road 14 to 21 days at a time and will be home many nights and out at the most 7 to 10 days at a pop! My pay package is outstanding and the Company is based right here in my home town. Could bicycle to work if need be! Bennies out the wazoooo and great equipment to boot.

Now for the best part I know in my heart that my extended familys brought this about. My real family, My church family, and my Jeepz Family all had a hand in this blessing for me and mine! Prayers and good wishes were all felt and maid it happen. I thank all of you and the support you have given me through this it has been appreciated so much. I will never forget all that has been done! If the internet had more sites like Jeepz it would be a much better place to hang out. Tug

Good to hear, Mr. President. May the roads always be dry, your tires always full of air, and the wind always at your back!!! (Oh, and may you still squeeze time in to visit us here at the "Z").

Your mountain-sharers,
Mr. & Mrs. mud

Tug and Momma Tug,

I am so happy for your fortune! This sounds like a great thing for your family and in turn for our Jeepz family. Yahooooo Tug! Congratulations and enjoy your day tomorrow!

Lady

GOOD LUCK TUG!!!!!!! Hope everything goes well tomorrow as well as every other day!! You will definatly be missed around here.

lift kit question

Tug-n-pull said:
Now for the best part I know in my heart that my extended familys brought this about. My real family, My church family, and my Jeepz Family all had a hand in this blessing for me and mine! Prayers and good wishes were all felt and maid it happen. I thank all of you and the support you have given me through this it has been appreciated so much. I will never forget all that has been done! If the internet had more sites like Jeepz it would be a much better place to hang out. Tug

Tug,you spiced up jeepz and contributed much of your time and knowledge. Let us know what a cool guy you are. Just want you to know that I really apreciate it. It's been awesome on here and we will all slow down with you away. Even with no jeep, you still come back and I enjoy your posts. We have been blessed to have you be such a big part of jeepz. Now have a safe trip and God bless!

Ya need to be sure and let us know where your going anytime you can. Im sure you wont have a lot of free time, but if your in somebodies area maybe you could grab some food with them or something! Im sure anyone who hasnt already would love to meet ya, and the ones that have I bet would like to see ya again.

Nathan

Congratulations on getting the job closer to home... I wish you the very best of luck. Since you'll have more time, it's nice to know that you'll be able to pop in a little more often here on Jeepz than you would have been able to...

You were the first person I remember responding to any of my posts. You salty dog!! You sound super excited and motivated. I hope this carries you to wherever you want to go...both literally and figuratively. Enjoy the road, and if you end up in Las Cruces or El Paso...give me a holla.

And, look into moble internet. We'd love to email or text messages at the very least!!!! :D

Congratulations Tug!!!!

Enjoy and be safe!

Also, you might not be away from home as much as you might think.

After you become President, Air Force-1 will be at your disposal. :wink:

ZZZOOOMMMM!!!

Regards,

Gadget

Bling Bling on my Heep, no joke!

Ol' Friend,
Keep yer ears on!
Good luck to you in you new endevors! Please know that there is a yankees up here north of the mason dixie that is a little jealous!

P.S. what is your handle, is it Tug or something like squirrel killer?

Awsome Tug! I'm glad you got the one you were hoping for.

Thanks folks. Up at 4 am this morning in the truck and inspected by 5 am and on the road. Erwin TN to Spartenburg SC and back! Twice hehehe What I am doing is picking up Train Wrecks in a 39 foot Dump Bucket for the time at hand. Progressive Rail is who we are contraced out to and when a train derails any where in the South East They cut up what can not be re set on the tracks and Cut it in to smaller pieces and then load it up on our trucks and we carry the pieces to a Steel Mill where they cut it into yet smaller pieces and then make Jeeps out of it! hehehe Was good to be back in a truck. 475 hp Detroit with a 10 speed and it is opened up. Runs real good and I love it. and I am home by 6:30 pm tonight. Wont be able to get home every night but I did this one. Thansk again for all the support your are a great bunch! tug

Erwin TN to Spartenburg SC and back! Twice hehehe

Hey, Tug, I was working in Bat Cave today and will be there tomorrow, too. I'll keep an eye out for ya' when we're on I-26 (Big DOT Yellow Suburban).

Know where the Paoclet Train Wreck was not very long ago? That is where I am picking up right in Paocet off 176 near Spartenburg! We were close and did not know it Cool! tug

Back