xbox live

bchcky

anyone else got it? i just signed up for it cause i bought halo 2 the other day when it came out. halo 2 on xbox live is addicting to say the least. insane would be another word. its awesome. so if you got xbox live, but your name up on here and we'll meet up for a match!

mine is "SoaringMeat" (dont ask, the xbox picked it out for me)

I just signed up too, Friday night to be exact. Halo 2 made me do it! I don't have the headset yet but my name is "Galapagos78" I'll add ya to my friends list! We should def. have a jeepz game if there are more xbox live people here.

Joop, you sure thats the right spelling? i tried adding you twice, it couldnt find your name.

Sully, got you added!

Brake lights

maybe try "Galapagos 78" there might be a space in there. I'll be on tonight lookin for yous!

nerf bars

still cant find you joop! try adding me to your list. sully you're always playin a campaign, lets play some rumble pit!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HowdyHo!

I got you on my list bchcky... can't find sully
is this thing Case sensitive?

Re: RE: Why did I loose all of my posts?

havent been able to figure out if its case sensitive yet. i dont think so...but i'm not sure...

RE: XJ owner

I think it is case sensitive... i have Sullys box and SoaringMeat now... sent you guys a message!

got both of you guys now! that was fun playing with you guys, we'll have to do it again, in the meantime i'm out to get a headset so i can trashtalk with you guys!

ps - nobody else on here has xbox live?

Mingez went wheeling today. ***Warning!!! LOTS of pics!

I have an xbox but not to many games for it. I hate the controllers because i am so used to the ps2. I am online with the ps2 ,but i guess i will have to get the xbox going to, so i can play with u guys. What kind of game is Halo2 i have never even played the first one?

hey jeepguy, it's a first person shooter. You go around shooting each other with all kinds of weapons. You also have a bunch of vehicles to choose from, all kinds of boards, games (capture the flag, team play, etc.) There is a reason it sold so many copies the first day!

Bchcky, that was fun last night, but between Sully trying to run me over with the Warthog, and you sniping me from some obscure area not even on the map, I'm suprised I lasted as long as I did! I'm out looking for the headset too but they seem to be all sold out around me. Halo 2 has sparked alot of new Live players.

I heard Halo 2 sold over a million copies the first week!

Got an XBox in the house, but at present, our network cannot accomodate it to get into the broadband connection...

judge09 said:
I heard Halo 2 sold over a million copies the first week!
the first DAY.

it was their marketing scheme, the majority of the copies they sold were pre-ordered, meaning someone put a down payment on it, either $5 up to the whole price, so bungie got a lot of the money for halo before it even went out so they put it right back into production so they could try to keep the shelves stocked as best they could. smart plan. especially when you sell over a million the first day, nobody will really argue with you.

Does anyone play Ghost Recon live? I'm usually on around 9 or 10 pm

RE: need space for tires, what

Schooley said:
Does anyone play Ghost Recon live? I'm usually on around 9 or 10 pm
nope, but i'm hopefully getting ghost recon II for christmas, i hear its supposed to be really good, so i'll look you up when/if i get it, what is your live name?
R3con99TJ said:
sweet. i'd love to play with you guys.

my gamertag is "H4ppy"
cool i'll add you to my list, my name was "SoaringMeat" if you didnt get it already.

I got X box but not that live thingy! I am more of a PS2 person. should I sign up for this?

Back