Gosh It's that time of year.

LadyJeepFreak

RE: I hooked someone

Hello Jeepz Friends.

Please send me some jeep love today. The weather is NOT here and I WISH we were all beautiful. lol

I've got the winter blues and its not even here yet! Someone PLEASE send me a lifeline that reaches to some island down south of this world.

Man what a crappy day at work and home. Sorry, just had to vent. I know you all have my back.

Lady

We cant start talking about winter blues yet. I am in for another 5 months of the white stuff.

RE: Gosh It

Well if it is any consolation it is not supposed to rain tomorrow. Cloudy, yes - but it will be near 60 degrees and today will be behind you.

Yes, it is a dog eat dog world and yes - sometimes it feels like you're wearing Milk-Bone underwear, but smile anyway! It confuses the dogs ;)

Three Day Week!!! That's the main thing keepin' me going this week. Hey, you could still be in England - NO THANKSGIVING!!

RE: Re: RE: I hooked someone

Snitty, ya ever get ya something else to plow with since you SOA'd the jeep?

RE: Re: RE: I hooked someone

Winter isn't necessarily a downer. Look at all of these postives:
Skiing/Snowboarding
Cold=less sweat=less stinky people
Cozy fireplaces
Christmas/ Hanukkah
Divinity
Egg Nog
Thanksgiving
Listening to my uncle Eddie tell me about the Triptophan in the Turkey...AGAIN, for the 27th year in a row. "You know there's a chemical in the Turkey that makes you sleepy.... "
Routing against the Cowboys on Turkey Day
More time indoors means more time on Jeepz!
Pond Hockey/Ice Skating
Cooler clothes to wear
Ice Fishing
"If it flies it dies" Bird Hunt (down here)
Family
Football and the Super Bowl
New Year's
And that's just off the top of my head! C'mon the Winter can be a happy time too! I hope you feel better.

:D

Re: RE: Re: Hey Greenreaper!!!!

Can't offer any encouraging anti-winter rhetoric, as I love my Michigan for it's piles upon piles of fluffy white stuff...

Having said that, however, my suggestion is this... And keep in mind that I have been down lately, so I'm trying to pull up some happy thougts that I have not had in mind for a while...

When it snows, and I don't care how old you are, take the time to go out and make a snowman. Or a fort. Chuck snowballs at the wall, and see how thick you can make the layers before they fall. Look at the trees after a freezing rain, and let your mind believe that the branches are made of a crystal lace. Go for a walk, if nothing, for that feeling you get when you come in from the cold to a nice cup of cocoa, or a bowl of soup... Take what you enjoy in the spring, and apply it to winter. If you like looking at nature, look at it under a blanket of snow. If you like waterfalls, there's nothing like a frozen one...

Just my thoughts on the matter. I enjoy the snow, and the cold, but even I get a little blah sometimes. You just have to change your perspective... And after all, cherish it while it lasts, because we'll soon be back in the season of high gas prices, blackouts, and air conditioners that don't work...

Thanks for the cheers everyone. I do have a hard time with winter. I'm such a summer bunny. We don't get much real snow here in my area of MD, were surrounded with too much water. All we really get is mushy slush. I did enjoy the one snow we had last year, I did dougnuts in it and had a snowball fight. lol I do love nature and love to go down to see the ocean even in the winter time. I think perhaps I'm due to see it again for sanity sake. It's just been a rough fall for me and all came to a head yesterday.

One of the things going on, is that I have decided to move due to the peeper. I didn't tell you all but he tried to break in right before my trip to Europe. The LAST thing I want to do is move, I just moved Dec 26th last year and here I'll be doing it again. It really upsets me but I feel I'm not safe and have no other choice. I really don't have the time, heart, or energy to move right now. I'll be starting to pack this weekend regardless though.

Well maybe today and tomorrow will hurry up and happen and then I'll have family around for thanksgiving, like you said. This year it's at my house. Sometimes when you get seasonal blues, this is just the worst time of the year...the in between season. Twisted I saw the weather is going to be warmer an that is certainly inspiring!

Thanks again, I knew you all had my back!
Lady

Re: I am a Murderer

mingez said:
big fan of college bowl week myself. nothing better than that. and with BC's win last week, they're one win away from clinching a BCS bowl, thats HUGE for the school. go eagles!

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

bchcky said:
mingez said:
big fan of college bowl week myself. nothing better than that. and with BC's win last week, they're one win away from clinching a BCS bowl, thats HUGE for the school. go eagles!

I like college ball but there is no Champ! I'm foresaking NCAA Football until they instill a playoff system.

Back