Holiday Wish list

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
So, what do all my fellow jeepers hope to receive in Dec?

Put down a little list of things you would like Santa Clause or Chaunnika Harry (obviously I am not jewish, LCB help me out) to drop off!

chanukah harry, that's a new one, you have his number? I need an sye for my jeep, and gears, but im not gettin them this chanukah. Actually what I really need is some new skis and new boots...but probably not gettin those either :?

-Bizzle

Re: RE: OT- Phone numbers out of service

i'm thinking the red sox world series DVD would be a nice stocking stuffer, but it came out today, not sure i can wait until christmas....

RE: Jeepz.com Poll

Whirled peas.

Ok, seriously. I want a black powder rifle (muzzleloader). I doubt I'll get one though :lol:

RE: No but this guy is a MURDERER

My two front teeth. Actually, I am hoping to get some good ole jeep parts, like a new center console, a new coil, either shackles or a reversal or an aussie locker, and a spyder imagine paintball gun. Have to see if the Mrs. feels like spoiling me this year.

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

TwistedCopper said:
Ok, seriously. I want a black powder rifle (muzzleloader). I doubt I'll get one though :lol:
you'll shoot your eye out! :lol: :lol:

RE: Happy T-Day

TC, muzzle loader eh? Great for hunting out of season. Are the muzzle loader season's like our out here?

I want a swing out tire tire carrier for my TJ. And a Sunrider Half Top too!! Oh, and a five panel mirror for my XJ.

Well, truthfully I would like a set of Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's, but I am not rich nor am I famous so I will be content with a new gasket and some SYNTHETIC gear oil for my D35. Oh well, :roll: theres always next year.

Yes, the muzzleloader season is much like the bow season, much earlier and later than rifle season. I'd have the chance to actually go more than just once a year.

As long as nobody sends a fruitcake then I'm good. Why do they even make those things?

Got mine already. I just have to git 're done.

pictureJPG-6.jpg

I have not even had a chance to think about xmas with all that has gone on this fall. I have done so much travelling and am packing and planning a move for the second time in a year at xmas time. My xmas will smooth on by with nothing special I'm afraid.

Who knows? I'm not looking for too much in particular right now with the Jeep anyway.

I really need to get it cleaned up and in the shop for some minor fixes before I lose my warranty due to high milage.

I hope you get all your Jeep wishes for xmas. I can't wait to hear about them afterwards!

P.S. Twisted I LOVE fruticake man!!! The store bought kind is nasty though, it has to be home made!

RE 2.5" lift springs, cb radio with antenna, full roll cage, maybe some Xbox games... oh and world peace.

Re: RE: Re: RE: I hooked someone

Nice, I asked for some wierd things this year, nothing for the jeep except a new tuffy console.

I asked the Wife for a 20" lcd flat screen for the garage (yes I am cleaning the garage)

and a bunch of home depot gift certificates so I can finish my basement.

jps4jeep said:
I asked the Wife for a 20" lcd flat screen for the garage (yes I am cleaning the garage)
i'll believe that when i see it. :lol: :lol: (i mean the cleaning part)

yeah, i guess as far as the ol zj is concerned, its probably time to get her some rear recovery, so a tow package is hopefully in order from santa.

RE: Re: What your birthdate tells about you.

I am just happy to be working! care not what santa brings if anything at all. A few good meals with some close friends and family and I will have it all! tug

Well, I was going to go for a set of 38.5" TSLs for the CJ, but I pretty much just blew that out of the water. I just got back from Best Buys after Thanksgiving sale, with a new big screen TV....so I guess I know what I'm getting now.....nothing (except maybe some new socks and boxers :roll: )

Back