sick people in the world

wm69

I debated on whether or not to post this. It was posted on one of my sports boards today. It left me with a sick feeling in my stomach and the first thing I did when I got home today was pick my 1 year old daughter up and hug her. Seeing something like this makes you want to go out and save all these kids that grow up in households like this. Pray for this child. I think if I were the cop that responded to this call I would shoot the woman on the spot and damn the consequenses. I know in the bible the Lord says "vengence is mine" but I don't know if I could show restraint in this case.
http://www.finance.lycos.com/qc/news/story.aspx?symbols=APONLINE:100&story=200411222118_APO_V0962

That's just terrible!!!!! What's going on lately!!! It's like there's a permanent full moon out. People shooting families in the woods, Babies getting arms severed, Cats getting run over, Fans getting beat downs in the stands by pro basketball players. Geez!!!!

Yeah I saw that and just thought to myself, here goes another phsyco whose attorney will get her off on some mental health clause. Disgusting.

Heard that on the radio this morning, they played the 911 tape. I could've done without hearing that. She said plainly what she had done. My blood ran cold when I heard her saying it in such a matter-of-fact manner. She must be one very ill woman.

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Wish list

Man, there's a whole lot of doom and gloom around here lately. Maybe it's time for a "Rain on my parade" category that I can move all these posts to.

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Wish list

and to think, we had to go to another country to adopt a baby..... that's just sad

I saw that on MSNBC last night. They said that there was also previous calls to that house for other issues. Apparently she left the baby and her other children alone for some time. They actually had CPS going out to check on her regularly because it was found that she suffered from PPD. However, that's still sick and I think that person ought to be locked up forever. Since she's in Texas they can executer her though. That wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

RE: Just what you need for your bicycle.

Yea that lady is real sick. How do you cut your baby's arms off and be ok with it? Sick real sick.

Re: RE: Just what you need for your bicycle.

graewulf said:
and to think, we had to go to another country to adopt a baby..... that's just sad
ha, makes you wonder doesnt it?

If her husband tries to stand behind her because of her bullcrap stress disorder, he should be dead too. Sick people. The death penalty, and the 20 years worth of appeals that go along with it, are too good for this monster.
What you do with people like this is: Take them out in a remote area of the forest, shove a piece of 1.5" PVC pipe into one of their bodily orifices, feed the end of a 10 foot piece of barbed wire into the pipe and then remove the pipe leaving the wire, tie the other end of the wire to a tree and tie their hands together....then leave them there. We have gators and bears in the green swamp, she wouldn't suffer too long.

Back