Watch this!!!!

RE: Re: RE: want a 97+ xj

and if you look closely, they never show him actually beating the firebird, they stop the clip right after he crosses the line, and leave you believing that he was first.

Re: I am a Murderer

Your right, after looking at it, that could be video trickery.
But that scooter still hauls the mail!

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

That's wild. Not my taste in music but still wild video. At the beginning, what was spraying out of the hood of the TA and also the scooter?

Dunno, looks cool though.
Yeah, neither the background music and the bird flipping impressed me either.

That stuff coming out of the hood is nitrous. They use a purge kit to eject stale nitrous from the lines and keep it primed, more for show than anything. I think that is a little trickery at the end, but still an awesome scooter and an awesome vid.

It's NOS for sure! Yea I think it was too short of a race. Maybe the scooter beat him for 500 feet but once they get above 60 that scooter is toast!

I think I need santa to bring me one of them little puppys. Wonder if the suspention can be beefed up to handle a 300 lb tug rider! hehehehe tug

Update on the shootings

I believe I'd want some bigger wheels under me going that speed.

There's no way that kid would stay on that scooter going that fast. Once you hit a certain speed you get "the death wobble". I got that once in a while when I used to skateboard... if you go down a hill on a board with loose trucks than you bail and try to hit something softer than pavement... I don't know how scooter boy isn't toast!

BTW... the music everyone loved to hate is CKY... not their best song but a great band!

Thats pretty cool...wont catch me on that scooter though

Back