First Snow...

Saurian

RE: Re: Hell in a handbasket

Today, the constant rain that we've been having since I woke up Wednesday morning turned to snow. I say today, it's actually yesterday, as it is now after Midnight here. But at about 7:00, the rain turned to a fairly decent snow, I was working, but the Kitchen Manager sent me to the gas station across the street for a gallon of milk for the bar :shock: I walked out, and it was starting to accumulate. The lawns and everything around here have about half an inch now, supposed to get upwards of 5 Thanksgiving...

Just thought I'd share, anyone else have snow yet, or forecasted to get some in the near future? I was skeptical this morning, weather just cannot be predicited in Michigan...

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: want a 97+ xj

im in woodbridge va no snow here yet damn i cant wait let the fun continue

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Happy T-Day

I love the snow, put me right back in a good mood again... Can't wait to go up north week after Thanksgiving, should have close to a foot up there hopefully...

RE: Cell phone users

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Oops!!! That was last year - day after Thanksgiving - bagging the elusive Christmas tree!!

Nothin' but rain right now.... :(

That does look fun Mud! It's about 55 degrees here and not a mention of snow. I would say give it another month and a half before we get the slushy stuff, but that's just my guess. February seems to be a good month to get it here. Cool Saurian, enjoy your turkey day in the snow!

:shock: I told you a story. It's 64 degrees here! Wooooo hoooo this is gonna be a good turkey day. Now I have to finish some chores and get that blasted bird in the oven! Everyone is coming here today. 8)

Re: RE: want a 97+ xj

Well, all this talk of snow seems to have started things rolling. Woke this morning (Thanksgiving) to a light dandruff of snow and a little more blowing around. Happy Thanksgiving, all!!!

Well, the snow didn't continue, but it's a beautiful 30 degrees out, sunny, and snow on the ground (makes my eyes hurt)... Happy thanksgiving, all, now I have to get ready to help my mom cook.

I am safe warm and watching the light snow fall out the window with momma tug and the rest. Let it snow let it snow let it snow. tug

Tug you are home today? How fantastic is that! Have a great time with the family!

Change in the weather report, the skies darkened and it's raining now! lol Windy too.

RE: x-mas present...

We had our first snow in Tornado Alley yesterday morning, about 3 inches. The news media reports snowfall here in terms of fatalities: 8 yesterday. It's all gone now but for the shady areas. 20 miles west of me they got 6 inches......and I had to work so I couldn't go play.

Back