x-mas present...

phatyaspen

what is everybody asking for christmas? I am stuck between a winch...full cage...rockers and skids....or if rustys ever comes out with their long arms i might get that....

I voted rockers and skids. ( I've seen you in action! :lol: )

Seriously though, gotta protect the Jeep.

RE: Re: RE: sick people in the world

TwistedCopper said:
I voted rockers and skids. ( I've seen you in action! :lol: )

Seriously though, gotta protect the Jeep.

I agree....

Re: RE: x-mas present...

i cant bring myself to spend the money on a winch so thats why im asking for it for xmas! build your own rockers, mine are the best thing ive ever done, hehe thats not saying much but i think building them yourself if you have the capabilities to do so is a great investment

I agree with corrupt - winches are alot of money, so if someone wants to give you one......GREAT!!! 'Tho mine's not the best, I do not regret the investment. I've pulled a couple of people out of ditches, done some "pulling" work around the homestead with it, but haven't had to pull myself out YET :shock: . Knowin' my luck, that's when it will crap out on me ("Duke" winch - Asian). But, for now, I love the peace of mind it gives and I try a little tougher obstacles because of it - always there just in case.

full power, no start

Well I was the odd man out so far. Winch is for getting unstuck and skids are for protecting the jeep. But the cage will keep you safe and I like you better than your jeep! tug

RE: jeep jamboree charlotsville va mar18-20

Cage, gotta protect yourself before you protect the jeep. Best mod besides lockers that I have done. Also makes on road driving a little safer, less chassis flex. Though, we dont buy jeeps to have sport car handling.

i have been asking for a winch for the past three years know :lol: :lol:

i vote for the winch :lol:

I wanted a winch and my wife got mad and said I was to old to handle what I have much less a young winch on the side. hehehe tug

Back