slayer

currupt4130

VT Hokie
my 8.8

not that i think anyone is a fan but i went and saw slayer last night, freaking awesome, they are one of the best metal bands of all time and i was up against the barrier watcing kerry king destroy it all night long... ahhh the bliss of death metal...

Brings back memories. I haven't listened to them in quite a while, but they do rule.

RE: Re: RE: x-mas present...

Slayer what memories I think I might have had if I could remember the days when I was able to listen to such loud rock or was that Tesla or Posion or Ratt or uhhhh no I think it was Slayer or well it was someone that I do not hear much on the public radio stations now er days. But I was into such loud stuff at one point in my life. Like the comcast commercial says "Keep on Rocken" tug

While I dont care for slayer, I am a fan of metal. Living Sacrifice, Zao, and some others for me...

Nathan

RE: Re: RE: sick people in the world

Slayer? Geez....where do they perform these days? Nursing homes? :lol:

Questions on welding

Rock on. I saw them over the summer at ozzfest. Me and my friends bought vip passes off the internet so we were up against the gate. Got some great pictures. I also met black sabbath's drummer and got his sig.

Back