OT Stereo problems solved-MUST WATCH MUSIC VIDEO! HOMEMADE!!

dingus

What do u put in your T5? gear oil? atf?

Well for those of you who were following the thread about my home stereo crapping out on me, i have a funny-@$$ video for you guys to watch, we took that old stereo outside and busted it up OFFICE SPACE STYLE!!! hahahahaha

the music in the background is "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit (Explicit Lyrics) so if you dont wanna hear the song, just turn the speakers down. its a good flick with or without the music.

-nate

http://natecovington.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/ship/break_stuff.wmv

RE: game

Great video! What software are you using? I had a copy of AVID Cinema, lost it when hard drive crashed, (ticked me right off too)

Do I sense some unresolved rage issues perhaps? I wish I had a cam; shooting party on the old computer was a most enjoyable bout...

RE: OT Stereo problems solved-MUST WATCH MUSIC VIDEO! HOMEMA

haha i just used "windows movie maker" included in windows XP, if you dont have it i think you can download it off microsofts' website...

and about the anger problems, that video fixed them... good stress relief for during finals week eh?

nate

RE: OT Stereo problems solved-MUST WATCH MUSIC VIDEO! HOMEMA

LOL The girl kicked arse. She had some serious rage and swung the bat like a baseball player! Great vid dude.

What the heck took you so long? It's not gonna bite back! Those were love taps compared to the TVs and monitors we used to smash in college! Good vid though, brought back memories!

RE: Someone upstairs has a strange sense of humor

The third person to go, that long hairs boy swings a bat like a girl!! hehe JK

I have done this a time or two and it is great for reducing stress!

I didn't know Windows movie maker had the fades and such in it... Guess I'll have to look into the program more.

RE: Jeepz Birthday Chat (December 20th Monday)

That reminds me of a fun time we had at a party in college. There was a broken down 1985 olds ciera or something in the backyard of a buddys house. At one bonefire party we decided to takeup a collection to buy the car from the kid and smash it up. $26 and 7 Miller cans (along with our promise to get the car out of his yard the next day) and we were the proud owners. That was the most hour or so of smashing fun in my life. You should have seen the face of the guy from the junk yard who came to get it the next day. Damn food didnt give us the $200 like he promised either, we told him on the phone it was in bad condition.

Back