Getting to see you all is great!

Tug-n-pull

Few weeks ago I got to meet up with Greenreaper, this week I had dinner with Who Cares, and it is so ggod to have friends to get to look up as I travle around. This week I have about a 2 or 3 day gig down in Agusta Ga. pulling derailment over to Columbia SC and back daily. After Christmas I am not sure where I will be heading but it is good to know there is so many jeepz peepz out there. I really miss keeping up with the board but really like what I do.

This past Sunday I took a bad fall and bruised myself up pretty good and busted a rib or two but still working thru it all. Keep on jeping and keep me in your prayers catch you all later during the Christmas shut down. tug

Be sure to give me a shout if you ever make it to St. Louis, we'll get together. Sounds like you're really enjoying your work as much as possible, good to hear.

Tug, take it easy man! That was a bad fall if ya got broken bits of body parts! Glad your enjoying travelling dude!

LJF

Ouch! Broken ribs... been there, and I know how bad that is. Here's to a quick recovery!
Take it easy Tug keep us posted.

Back