S N O W ! ! !

Only a dusting in Chicago, but at least it's really frickin cold. 10 degrees w/o wind chill.

Re: RE: Help!! I think she might blow!!!!

Brick, NJ is gettin nothin as per the usual. But I asure you as soon as we do finally get somethin I will be playin all day in it.
Mike

RE: Re: RE: Help!! I think she might blow!!!!

Well, y'all have fun!! The Smokeys are gettin' pounded at the moment, and I have oil-leak problems on mudwoman's YJ :evil: (see post in CJ/YJ/TJ Forum). Should be fun, though, once I get that straightened out! I'll see what I can do about sendin' this weather up your way.

Transfer case won't shift half the time

snowing all day here!!! roads completly covered people driving super slow...
I take the back roads!!!

RE: New girl in town

About 3" to 4" now, Hard to tell with 20 to 30 mph wind. Temp. is 8* (wind chill -23)............I LOVE IT

ok we have had snow for 3 weeks and I have had my fill. Snow belongs in one place...on the mountain.

I wish it were snowing here. If it's going to be 18 degrees in Memphis, it really ought to be snowing. We rarely get any here.

Talk about snow. I went up to cleveland for the Browns game this weekend and it was crazy. They were saying it was around 20in. if we got that much in Indy it would shut the whole town down but people up there were all still out driving.

yj wont start when cold

I got about 1 /12- 2" this morning. same system as you got!

It was 6 yesterday, got down to 1 last night, now it's 6 with a estimated high of 14... Wind chill is -1, went down at last, and NO SNOW!!! If it's gonna be this cold, we should really have snow...

RE: CJ-7 hardtop & doors

I hope to be skiing next weekend. and I cant wait.

Can somebody please overnight me some snow?
I get NONE in portland oregon, and i desperately miss it!!!!!!!

(at least a box of it I could make a snowball, toss it in the air, and let it plummit back to earth striking me in the face......... just like the old days!)

RE: TJ, YJ ? What

Ritt said:
About 3" to 4" now, Hard to tell with 20 to 30 mph wind. Temp. is 8* (wind chill -23)............I LOVE IT
We only got a dusting, but it was -11 wind chill this morning! I think I was the only one at work who actually wanted to be there. Must be the New England blood in me but I'll take a day like today over a 100 degree day anytime!

We've got some snow coming here in the Alley, too! A massive arctic air front is moving in tomorrow, supposed to drop temps to the single digits and bring 1-3" of snow! What a perfect time to quit my job!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedCopper said:
Must be the New England blood in me but I'll take a day like today over a 100 degree day anytime!

I don't know Maryland very well but my inlaws live in Annapolis, St Margaret area, near the water, really nice. Reminds me of our Westport - Southport area here. 8)

I leave for a few weeks and I come home to this.

image-missing.png

I big hole in my ceiling!
image-missing.png

Carpet destroyed!
image-missing.png

I hear it rained for about 4 days non stop and that led to this water damage.

grrrr

Thats right ol' Kansas got a lot of ice and some snow and now the power everywhere is out. any of you electric men havin to come in?? I heard on the news that we're pullin in people from 5 states to help with all of the outages. too bad i dont have the Jeep to play in:(

LR

Back