Merry Christmas...

Saurian

Hope everybody's holiday went smoothly and happily... Would have posted sooner, but something was creepy with Jeepz, as I am sure you all noticed...

So, anyway, merry Christmas, happy winter, new year's just around the corner...

Merry Christmas Saurian. I had a good christmas outside of a few things, see my other post in the general about that. I noticed jeepz was down too. Have a safe and happy ringing in of the new year!

RE: OT= Prayers for LFJ

Inspector-Gadget said:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Saurian.

Best Regards,

Gadget

Same here, Saurian, and the rest of you folks........especially Terry!!! - we Jeepz'ers do appreciate all your efforts over Christmas. What a time for that to happen!

I got to spend some time with the grandkids, watching them tear into their presents!! And was able to participate in sharing the spiritual side with our little church. A great Christmas, indeed!!!

Peace to all,
the muds

TJ lift advice needed

I hope everyone had a very good Christmas, and that Santa was good to you all.

Mine wasn't so great.....at about 3:30pm yesterday I started having some sort of allergic reaction to something. Couldn't swallow, my tongue felt three inches thick, my neck swelled up.....I fought through that until I couldn't stand it anymore and went into a full blown panic attack at about 5:30pm. My wife called the ambulance and I got to spend the evening in the emergency room. As soon as I was released, I had another attack and had to go back in. This time they shot me up with Ativan, and the next thing I know.....I'm waking up in my bed this morning :oops: I had never had a panic attack before, and to be honest I always thought people were wimps when they go on and on about how bad they are. Never again. I thought I was dying. I sure hope that was my first AND last one. Oh, and I still have no idea what caused the initial allergic reaction, so I've been tip-toeing around my house today--scared to touch anything.

Wow Junk, sounds like my New Year's Eve (and birthday) last year. Eating a pound of shrimp was a bad time to find out I was allergic :shock: They gave me an I.V. of benadryll and heard the employees count down from a gurney :(

On a lighter note, I hope everyone had a better Christmas than Junkpile!

We had a great time spent with alot of family celebrating the birth of Christ. I ate too much though :wink:

Back