Where has been Utah ?

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
New lift???

Hi there guy's and gal's...
Long time no post...lol
I have lost my net connection due to the fact I opened a hair salon for my wife here in Utah and been without funds to pay for needed things like jeep parts and internet connections. But after 6 months we are finaly getting those nessasary things again...ok just a new set of tires for the old pumkin, the net will have to wait for a few more months.
So we took a trip down to AZ to visit the out-laws and hit the Feasta bowl....yes Utah is in the bowl this year and I stole the net from my bro-inlaw and posted some pics from our last trip Moab trip just to make you all hate me some more...
image-missing.png

First and the most famous rock in all Moab...Jeepers rock on top of the moab rim trail. It is a hard place to find but getting this shot was the only reason we took this 3.0 trail....oh and the views of the canyon floor 1500 feet below us.
image-missing.png

here I am going down white knuckle hill...a 6 foot drop off on the behind the rocks trail... this obstacle is why its rated a 5.0 trail and the toughest trail at Moab
image-missing.png

This shot was taken of us playing on Potato Salad hill next to Moabs garbage dump
image-missing.png

This obstacle is called the roller coaster on the behind the Rock's trail
image-missing.png

And this is how I relax after a long day on the trail...a cold beer in-front of our rental cabin at Moab rim RV camp grounds...yes life is rough out in Moab these days....lol
Well that is all from the Utah front, rock crawling and hair cutting...Oh if your intrested the wifes salon is called the The Mane Event in Herriman Ut where we just moved to.
I really miss talking to you all and finding out whats new in your lives, I hope to be back soon and have a good sit down with each of you to hear about your latest adventures, till then a fond fare thee well from Utah!

Nice to see you back!! I was wondering what happened to you.

Jeep looks good!

And best of luck on the business endeavor!

RE: New lift???

Well it looks like you have been having a good time. I need to get some pics of me traversing down a 6' drop off behind a snow mound :) its cold here.

RE: Re: Serious for a Change - Jobs

Great pics! Good to see ya' back (if only temporary).

Go Utes!!!!!!

(They should be playing Auburn and then, after knocking them off, playing the winner of USC/Okla. for the championship!! Ah, but such is the B(ullshite)C(hampionship)S(candal) :evil: )

RE: Re: RE: aussie locker

Missed but never foregotten! Good to see them pics! You live in a great place. tug

Glad to hear that you are alright

That first pictures so cool...it would be perfect for a Jeep ad or something!

RE: No Jeep yet!! but

Utah

I was wondering where you had been, for sure. You were one of the first people I talked to on Jeepz when I checked in as a newbie. Glad to hear everything is going good for you after a move and a new business opportunity. You do live an a place that rocks for wheeling, we can be jealous!

Many good wishes in 2005 that things will continue to prosper for you. I hope the writing is going well too.
LJF

Looks like Ineed to get my butt out to moab and see some of those rocks up close in person! Great pictures! I will be out there soon.

Nice to see ya around again, Id wondered about ya. Miss seeing pictures of that jeep, I love it man. Always liked that color, and I like what you've done with yours. Well hope your back for good soon! Until then, take care.

Nathan

Well we found one lost friend. But this reminded me of another jeeper that seems to have disappeared. Has anyone heard from PASmokeater? Didnt he move down near you tug? Just curious. Nice to hear from you Utah.
Mike

Back