RE: Best price for 1983 CJ7

I am talking to Snitty on AIM right now. He asked me to tell you guys this:

TheBaztard: just say that all last night and all today... i couldn't post (on Jeepz)... i'm getting "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

Does anyone have any suggestions for him? His AIM name is TheBaztard
    I remember getting last message before, but all I had to do was restart my computer and it worked after that. He can read this, so if you can help him that would be great.

I am going to invent WET
    White Entertainment Television
    www.cardomain.com/id/bryanjeep

2. poor little Snitty needs some help...

I was getting the same message last evening.

Seems to have fixed itself.

Here I are -- you lucky, lucky devils!!!!

Gadget

RE: poor little Snitty needs some help...

Hmm... I can post, but all the other stuff still seems to be messed up (read the anyone having problems with the z post... Although it appears that posts are now working in Eastern Standard Time, that's a plus...

the feeling's forever...

RE: poor little Snitty needs some help...

Twisted sent a note out in yahell this morning and he was getting the same error. I don't think he can get to the boards to post either..... I can post but Mud says he can't either. He did get a PM to me. Man we are having some issues lately!
    I have many addictions.. I mean hobbies!

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

I just had to sign in 5 times and switch browsers twice to get it to let me post this. I thought it was just my computer, as I have recently made some changes to it. Sorry to hear about your troubles......but I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    America: the land of the free, because of the brave. Please support our troops.

hey.. its workin
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snitty
    hey.. its workin
    You sure?

dont know... it seems like it is... it worked... then i had another problem.. then it seems to be working again
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Step into the Wayback Machine with me.....

Poor Little Snitty hehehehehehehe now that is funny ever get a look at that big ol boy ! tug

RE: Sway bars???????

haha

yeah i'm no little guy
    93 YJ 4.0