Anyone Mountain Bike Too?

B3P

RE: Just wanted to say...

This site is a great resource for anyone who appreciates the notion that the fun begins where the road ends. Just wondering if anyone here hits the trails on a mountain bike? I actually discovered this site due to the Jeep fans who post on a mountai nbike forum I visit. Here's a link if anyone's interested in checking it out.
http://www.mountainbiketales.com

Just a little during the off (road) season for a little fitness during the week (ski weekends). I raced (road) for 25 years and still love grinding out road miles. Cannondale was our sponsor for several years and they gave me one about 10 years ago, with the Head Shock. I still have it and use it. :D

RE: Re: RE: "Status", post counts, and problems th

Yeah, I do. I bought a pretty basic schwinn hybrid a couple of years ago not knowing it I would enjoy road or dirt riding better. I've spent 90% of my time since on the dirt. There is a 4500 acre park nearby that has some pretty good trails to ride and I've loved it. Now I just need a better bike but dang, those things are pricey. Jeep, Bike, Jeep, Bike - I don't know where to spend my money.

RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

If it only has 2 wheels..it better be on blocks or have a motor on it!

RE: tombstone pizza

I prefer dirt bikes!! But, I have been known to hit the Jeep/motorcycle trails everyonce in a while. Especially when My dirtbikes (the real bikes!) are broken down.

My ex mountian bikes so i gotta go down a few trails ona krippling bike - 2003 Specialized Big Hit with 2004 triple 8s on the front - even if i messed up i couldnt hurt myself - got up to a 3 foot drop... but yea its pretty fun - but not worth the money on the bike to me - he paid 1200 CND for that bike and he ripped the dude off - i'd rather beef up my jeep

Im in the process of building a cheaper Front suspension urban/freeride bike. I've been riding for so long...and in my area it isnt worthwhile to buy a dirtbike, and biking, at least for me, for the money, provides a bigger thrill then a 4x4 could . Now when it comes to speed....that's a diffrent story.

CJatGuy said:
...in my area it isnt worthwhile to buy a dirtbike.

and biking...provides a bigger thrill then a 4x4 could

Hmmmm, I think there's something wrong with these two parts....I am very dissapointed :?

hehe, Just Kidding

dont get me wrong, offroading is great fun, but its not really a rush, at least not to me, not yet. But going balls out on a 35 poind peice of metal hitting rocks and logs that would normally have trouble walking over...i dunno...its a rush.

Ya, I know what you mean. I was just giving you a hard time!!

since i don't have a jeep yet, mountain biking is all i do :) i ride a trek fuel and love it. I get out every chance that i get, and i did one race in the fall and would love to do a couple more this season...

Back