A-1 Rockcrawler - me want!

How 'bout we all pick a $$ amount and see who gets the closest - kinda like a friendly wager without the wager?

I hate the people who write in their descriptions "not a jeep, cj, tj, xj, etc." that pisses me off. When ever I do my searches on ebay I get tons of junk for random stuff I dont want.

RE: hard-top wiring

that thing is way to tall. his center of gravity has too be terrible, he would have done a lot bettter to keep it down lower and save his driveshaft angles. its not like he had to clear something to put the 42s on there, theres no bodywork in the way! it wont sell for much, my geuss is 6K to some jacka$$ who doesnt kno anything about buggies

RE: water in auto transmission

currupt4130 said:
that thing is way to tall. his center of gravity has too be terrible, he would have done a lot bettter to keep it down lower and save his driveshaft angles. its not like he had to clear something to put the 42s on there, theres no bodywork in the way! it wont sell for much, my geuss is 6K to some jacka$$ who doesnt kno anything about buggies
my geuss is 6K to some jacka$$ who doesnt kno anything about buggies

:lol: and that is exactly why I think it'll be 19k, cause that jacka$$ doesnt have any better way to through away his money!

I'll say reserve is $13,875.00 - think of being able to drive along with one tire a foot off of the ground at any given time.....thats totally knarly!!!

Re: SNOW!

$10, 501.00, SORRY BUT I WATCHED A LOT OF PRICES IS RIGHT GROWING UP.

RE: Re: Cherokee purchase, what model is best?

Highest bid was $5,610, but we dont get to see the reserve, bummer. I still think he put this on Ebay just too get an idea what someone is willing to pay for it.

Back