Paragon Adventure Park Trails

PASmokeater

I've been to this place a couple of times and was wondering if anybody else has been there. If so, what is the general opinion of the blue trails? I'd like to take my stocker on some new trails, and was wondering if I'd hold up alot of people by not being able to handle the trails.
image-missing.png
I've already got one opinion....something about a tree and damage lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I used to live in York PA. I went to hazelton for the "paragon adventure"

twice, loved it so much the first time I had to go back a second time!!

The first time I went I took my '74 cj-5, pretty much stock with the exception of

32'' swamper tires. I had no problems with any of the trails I went on.

( you can select easier trails to bypass the rough stuff, I took the harder ones)

The second trip I was a member of "PA JEEPS" and took my '98 TJ sahara.

Had to take a couple of the bypass trails due to all the rain we got the day before.

I still had stock everything (including tires) Still had a LOT of fun!!!

I think you'll be fine on the "blue trails"

Have fun!!!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Stay away from the trees, yeah, think I've heard that before
image-missing.png
. Bob ran a bunch of low blues before his lift and probably coulda got outta there unscathed from what I understand, but he needed to prove he went, so he mashed a fender
image-missing.png
. You still running the factory GS-A's? That's gonna be your biggest stumbling block more so than height. Most trails have bypasses for the more techincal stuff, best bet is hook up with a good group and guide/spotter dude/ette
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

I blame my dent on the GSAs not having any lift.. I tried to stop on a muddy rock with those poor excuses for street tires and went right into a tree...

I didn't go 100% stock, I had a gas tank skid and a hand throttle
image-missing.png

I'd recommend also getting an oil pan skid to before tackleing the harder trails just in case
image-missing.png

I got stuck 3 times on my 1st run.. one time I just needed to use my own hi-lift jack, the other two times I got stuck in the mud, again cause of those GSA's..[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't go 100% stock</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

And after his second trip with the lift, he' been dubbed Bypass Bob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Smoke, click my profile and check out the "trail pics" on my site.....got a ton of pics from up there. I try and get up at least once a month
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Back