Where Have Been a few Jeepz members?

southtj

hi_c is back... with problems

I have noticed that we seem to missing a few members. Anyone know if these guys are alright?

Who_Cares aka l33tj33p aka Jason

Far_Right

PASmokeater

I think there are others but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

2.5L question

south442 said:
Anyone know if these guys are alright?

l33tj33p

PASmokeater

Those 2 guys were on not long ago...they both posted pics in the readers rides section....

RE: Frankiefire

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
south442 said:
Anyone know if these guys are alright?

l33tj33p

PASmokeater

Those 2 guys were on not long ago...they both posted pics in the readers rides section....

No, those pics from them are old ones from the old readers rides section.

Freeze plug removal

I was wondering the same thing... We got a whole bunch of new members, it seems like, quite a few of which have been active, but there are the regulars, inclusive of which is those you mentioned, and I have not seen them on the board either...

That's funny, I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago. I always look forward to reading what they have to say, but I havn't seen them for a long time.

RE: Re: Where Have Been a few Jeepz members?

ya no one wonder where i am i see how it is i feel the love..damn college kid cant get any love or respect around here.... :cry: makes me wanan cry and cuddle with my binky

Hey phaty...I was wondering where you have been?

Member that have been MIA:
LauraBoston
Dingus
Jeepmaster
bigTlilODD
RAVEN13xxx
K_K_PSI_GUY
Soundman
Utah..although we know where h'e's been
OutofStep
ChuginSudz

To you all:
I hope you are well, and come back to say "hi"!

RE: Daimler chrysler and warranty

Weel, hey, Mingez, that's a pretty comprehensive list... Sometimes, the names don't come off the top of my head, but they are missed just the same... I remember when I was gone for like a couple weeks or so after first joining, when I came back and posted, several persons expressed concern at not seeing me, and joy at having me back... Can't tell you how that made me feel :cry: :wink: ...

Anyone who has ever posted, pop back in every now and again and say HI, we miss ya...

mingez said:
Hey phaty...I was wondering where you have been?

Member that have been MIA:
LauraBoston
Dingus
Jeepmaster
bigTlilODD
RAVEN13xxx
K_K_PSI_GUY
Soundman
Utah..although we know where h'e's been
OutofStep
ChuginSudz

To you all:
I hope you are well, and come back to say "hi"!

I saw raven post last week amd dingus online on jeepz last week. I got my own MIA list going.

headers

Sparky :lol: I went to England in November, just for a two week visit. I'm in the U.S. now. lol

Last I saw Laura, she was selling her TJ. :cry:

I miss all those people too and think about them alot!

Lady

RE: Daimler chrysler and warranty

Well, I knew one of the Jeepz Babez went over the pond! Sad to hear about Laura selling the TJ, though.

Back