HI-HERE I AM!

i turn wrenches for Jeep...well technically Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge...they call me their "resident jeep tech", it makes me blush.

I know, and would you figure New Orleans is different the Boston, in every way shape and form..not to mention the sky is WICKED big here, and it's flat as cus word! My theory on the sky at home, in Boston it's so hilly so you're closer to it and it dosn't look at big, all ontop of them there mountains, and here there aint no mountains so you can see on for miles..maybe backwards thinking but it's thinking none the less.

i turn wrenches for Jeep...well technically Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge...they call me their "resident jeep tech", it makes me blush.

I know, and would you figure New Orleans is different the Boston, in every way shape and form..not to mention the sky is WICKED big here, and it's flat as cus word! My theory on the sky at home, in Boston it's so hilly so you're closer to it and it dosn't look at big, all ontop of them there mountains, and here there aint no mountains so you can see on for miles..maybe backwards thinking but it's thinking none the less.

My goodness I wish Inspector Gadget would come around from time to time... I am certain that he would have liked that sky theory :lol:

That's awesome that you are a Jeep mechanic! Where were you when I had issues with my '06 Unlimited (sold out of disgust and despair) ?

Nice theory on the sky, but actually it really is bigger down there. :p

Well, we're up around St. Francisville............and they actually have a "rolly" type of terrain up here - you should check it out. You're down there in the swamps (every interstate elevated)!!! And I guess you're gettin' a real good taste of our heat (heat index today of 105!!!) - REALLY sucks when you work outside! Just wait 'til you get a good taste of the culture!!!!....Talk about being different than Boston!:shock: :shock: Well, we love all things different and it's definitely been a learning experience - and, like everywhere else, there are some REALLY good people down here. Best of luck!!

(BTW, the '94 YJ is going to need a clutch REAL soon.....didn't realize you were a wrencher - you got a problem with that?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Aint got no problem with a clutch...if you're serious obout selling. I'm all ears..gimme a price and I'll come see it.....

There ain't no hills in this state, so I'll have to see for myself! St. Francisville ain't that from from LaPlace!

Back