HI-HERE I AM!

LauraBoston

RE: Using Disconnects

Hello there to everyone!

Long time no see...or type.

I still got the TJ and it's good to go as it goes..kinda. I'm in school and studying working 50 hours a week...not to mention the time spent in and on the Jeep.

I hope we all are well and I can't wait for spring!

L to the A to the R to the A

hmmm...we were just wondering the other day where You (and a few others) were...

Glad to have Ya back! :D

Workin' 50 hrs. a week AND going to school AND spendin' time in and on the Jeep!! :shock: ........Gotta be tough to find time to come on here!! Good to have ya' back!

Girl doing jumping jacks

What up L to the A to the R to the A!? :lol:

RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

E to the N in the Hizzy...Hello Laura.

Wow, that's a lot on your plate. Don't burn out, if it's not too late.

A wise woman once told me: "Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things." Good words to live by. :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Frankiefire

Good to hear from ya Laura. Sounds like a tough schedule... you still doing comedy???

RE: I got stiffed...(Part Deux)

Good to hear from ya, was wondering why you dropped off the face of the earth... Sounds like you're swamped... Just remember to stop every now and again and enjoy life, even if you really don't have the time...

RE: I

Laura, very nice to hear from you girl! Glad you and the TJ are still together. I didn't know you were going to be in school and working too. I am proud of you but I know about the hellish schedule. Keep on Keeping on and you'll make it! We all should go wheeling sometime in 2005 or 06.

Heather

long time no see girl.............sounds like my schedule what are you going to school for? Im almost completly burnt, 17 credits (24hours) and 30 working, with the 3 year old. Hang in there we will get thru it together. Glad to see ya back on board
:wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Career Change? Any of you do it?

Whatz up my sista! comin to get dirty in a couple?... I think feb 12 or 13 or what ever day that weekend...?

V8 swap

OK, yea I can type!

Thanks everybody... :)

I am an auto student taking 6 classes, 4 days a week in RI. It's a long loud ride and sometimes I want to jerk the weel, but I would feel bad for my Jeep if I did that.

Johnny, HECK YEA I'M GOING THE 12TH!!! I sooooo can't wait to get out there.

that would be

L to the A to the U to the R to the A

ps..i'm still in comedy :lol:

Ok, I'm a dork...ain't got the TJ anymore...well actually I aint got no car. But, I'm not burnin' the candle on both ends either. I graduated, and still working a lot, I just can't seem to find a Jeep that I want..I moved to Louisana, and work for Jeep...BUT, how ya'll doin? I come and look around here once and a while..been missin ya'll...

Re: I

Laura, very nice to hear from you girl! Glad you and the TJ are still together. I didn't know you were going to be in school and working too. I am proud of you but I know about the hellish schedule. Keep on Keeping on and you'll make it! We all should go wheeling sometime in 2005 or 06.

Heather

You hangin' out with the Muds? They relocated from the Smokies to LA.

Good to hear from you... I have a YJ again (a 91), and a car for a DD. Finally learned that wheeling your DD costs too much :lol:

Ok, I'm a dork...ain't got the TJ anymore...well actually I aint got no car. But, I'm not burnin' the candle on both ends either. I graduated, and still working a lot, I just can't seem to find a Jeep that I want..I moved to Louisana, and work for Jeep...BUT, how ya'll doin? I come and look around here once and a while..been missin ya'll...

Hey!!!! What part of Louisiana?? I'm guessin' Baton Rouge or N'Olns!!! Mudwoman has a '94 YJ we've been thinkin' about selling, if you're interested. Drop either one of us a PM.......let's chat! We need to network with someone else living in this place!! Good to hear from ya'!!

The muds

Brown eggs funny that you mention that because they don't eat brown eggs here. Wicked weird.

I'm in La Place, kinda outside New Orleans and Baton Rouge..honestly I have no idea where I am other then in La Place. But anyways, it's hot here..I'v gathered that much.

Oh, I PM'd ya'll back!

Good to hear from you! How are you liking LA other than the heat?

I love New Orleans, but haven't been then post Katrina.

I like it here..It's VERY different then Boston, i love my job so..it's goin.

Back