Girl doing jumping jacks

Sully said:
I am not going to look.

hehe, me neither. I am too scared too.

When I saw this line: "if Sparky's pic offended you, then you REALLY don't want to watch this." , I thought it was best to just not look :D

RE: boston , buried

88Wrangles said:
Sully said:
I am not going to look.

hehe, me neither. I am too scared too.

When I saw this line: "if Sparky's pic offended you, then you REALLY don't want to watch this." , I thought it was best to just not look :D

Go ahead...admit it...you looked....didn't you..... :twisted:

No, I got about half way through downloading it, then stopped. I figured it really couldn't be anything like the title says

RE: tombstone pizza

Uhhh...not looking, but only cause I am dial up and bandwidth challenged.

Mingez, you are one of the lucky ones. Imagine Sparky's pic in motion, if you can bring yourself to do that. The only thing worse would be if this woman was wearing a thong!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

RE: What do You Drive

mud4feet said:
Mingez, you are one of the lucky ones. Imagine Sparky's pic in motion, if you can bring yourself to do that. The only thing worse would be if this woman was wearing a thong!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

One word: YIKES!

i'm proud to say i watched the whole thing, i was kinda too in awe to stop it.

RE: Re: RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

I still havent watched it. If you want to see something that will haunt you for life maybe you should go to........never mind I am already scared for life might as well save you guys.

RE: 31x11.50 Super Swampers

i've seen plenty of things in my day, that, although quite foul in retrospect, is nothing.

mingez said:
Uhhh...not looking, but only cause I am dial up and bandwidth challenged.

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't even if I had a T1 connection.....the pic I posted, in retrospect, was a bit too much for me....

Back