Dodge sneek peek Electric swaybar Disco

White

Not sure if anyone has got a close up view of it yet. It was at the Auto Show so I climbed under and snaped it.
image-missing.png

Re: What is your "stupidest" or "worst"

Sweet! Nice idea.....Does that hang any lower than a normal swaybar?

Re: RE: Jeep Compass ?

No same place as a normal swaybar, Thats the 12000 lb winch in the corner of the pic. Hidden behind the Bumper. Has Rollers too :)

Great design, but not new, a guy in my club has a similar system on his TJ, and has had it for a while..

Stupid idea to drive the cost of a truck up a little more. Just something else to break.

OOOOHHHH look.....I'm too friggin lazy to pull a couple of pins.

Spark Plug Gaps

Junkpile said:
Stupid idea to drive the cost of a truck up a little more. Just something else to break.

:lol: Yeah, that would be me. If I could afford it. :D

Oh, I'd just ditch the sway bar if I was that lazy.

I've seen pictures of that truck on an RTI ramp...with the sway bar connected and with it disconnected. On that truck it is definatly worth disconnecting it- there's a huge difference!!

RE: soft top advice

TwistedCopper said:
My XJ's swaybars are in the back of my YJ. It handles better at both high and low speeds without them.

Until you have to swerve at 65MPH to avoid something and roll it... they were installed for a good reason....

Re: RE: Re: RE: Dodge sneek peek Electric swaybar Disco

Junkpile said:

Personally I think its a great idea... but not for everyone I am sure. I love the 18mph auto lock on the sway bar. You dont have to remember to hook it up before leaving the trail - only unhook it when you need it. If I could find one for my ZJ I'd install it.

RE: Four Wheeler TV SHOW

$45,000 for a new dodge power wagon
$28,000 for a new Jeep Rubicon
$5,000 for a new quad with lockers
breaking something off road cause it is old and aused... priceless!

Back