Jeep Compass ?

White

Re: RE: Re: Yea the super bowl is over!!

Seen this Too.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

RE: Dodge sneek peek Electric swaybar Disco

Oh...that's....uhhh....soccer-mom-fugly!!!

Don't like that (personal preference, of course). Looks like Jeep's trying to compete with the Lexus's and such................BAH!...............................Just another "luxury" SUV

mud4feet said:
Don't like that (personal preference, of course). Looks like Jeep's trying to compete with the Lexus's and such................BAH!...............................Just another "luxury" SUV

Yeah, I think they crossed that line with the Liberty (personal preference here, too), and now they've just gone WAY too far.

Don't get me wrong, I've driven the Liberty (a fully loaded model), and it's a sweet ride, but I just don't like the looks of it. It's trail rated pretty well, nearly as well as a Wrangler or XJ, but I just don't like the idea of taking a $30k vehicle over a log and into a bog.....oooo, Sparky made a rhyme!!

[quote="Sparky-Watts].....oooo, Sparky made a rhyme!![/quote]

A poet and he don't know it!! oooooooo, Mud mad a rhyme!!

RE: Computer Problems

I think it looks just like the pacifica... Suppose you could drive it, if you had it in ya... But will it get you throughj trails and mud? Or will it be yet another Chrysler dud?

one jeep, two jeep, red jeep, blue jeep...

If it doesn't run at all, it's a HEEP
If it runs like crap, it's a CREEP
But if it starts and goes, and takes you off-road
Then it's called no other than a JEEP :)

Oh yeah, all about the rhymes :)

I saw it at a car show in syracuse this past weekend. I wasnt too thrilled. It had the Boxter exhaust coming out the center of the rear and had a pre-school style mammoth level to switch between 2WD and 4WD. Back to the drawing board!

On a positive note, I did have a chance to explore the Chrylser 300 C. Yeah thats a nice ride. HEMI. I am trying to get the wife to let me get her that over the VW Passat.

I liked it so much, I bought one.

Actually it came with the Cherokee.

And it's my daughters.

image-missing.png

Back