A Whole Year Already?!?

Distributor Drive Gear '77 360

Just noticed that yesterday was my one year anniversary of joining Jeepz!! Amazing what I've learned from everyone here, and all the friendships I've made.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to all of my friends here on Jeepz for a memorable year, and for all the support and help and laughs you've given me. You guyz and galz are the GREATEST!!!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2006 FJ - It

please make check payable to berettajeep :lol:

Happy Jeepz Birthday!!!
image-missing.png
. You're one awesome dude Sparky! Glad you decided to stick around for a year. Now here's to year #2!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Re: RE: Re: RE: Signature pic requirements

Good heavens, over a year for me... Now, if only I could remember under what circumstances I fell across this board... At any rate, happy Jeepz Birthday, here's to many more :)

IFS Grand Cherokee?

mud4feet said:
y'all got me curious.......I gotta check my join date

Dang!!!!........missed my anniversary!
No you didn't Mud!? May of '04. Yours is still coming up. :wink:

RE: question about lifts

Been nice to have you Sparky. Too early to drink a beer for ya, I'll have one after work though!

Re: RE: handguns or women?

mingez said:
mud4feet said:
y'all got me curious.......I gotta check my join date

Dang!!!!........missed my anniversary!
No you didn't Mud!? May of '04. Yours is still coming up. :wink:

:shock: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: .........too much beer when I posted that..... :oops:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: This one was done RIGHT!

Lets see, by my calculations I have been here
since then
<-
That's a cool trick, how'd you get the arrow to point toward your join date? :lol: Seriously though how many times did you have to preview the message before you got it right?

lol Sparky congrats!! It's been nice having you around and I enjoy your posts and chats! I never pay attention to dates, I'm the worst in the world for that. I'm not the girl who chases my other half down for anniverseries (sp). I'm the one going umm what year and what month did we meet? lol

Lady

RE: Slave Cyl (clutch question)...........

tomorrow will be my one month anniversary
if it was with a boy i might be getting chocolate or somthing (unless your my last bf when we didnt even keep track)
mmmm chocolate *drool*
but yay!!! i made it almost one whole month.. now thats commitment :p lol

yeah one month is pretty good commitment in my book...

LadyJeepFreak said:
I'm not the girl who chases my other half down for anniverseries (sp). I'm the one going umm what year and what month did we meet? lol

Lady

Lady, that's so funny!! I'm always the one that remembers the exact date and time our first date, and even knows our anniversary. Sunshine always has to think about it for a while! :lol: Usually, without notice, she'll ask how long we've been married, and I can tell her down to the minute! That always cracks people up when we do that!

Well congradulations Sparky!!!

It's been fun having you here (and everyone else of course!!!).

Bounty__Hunter said:
Now when did I join? Ahh, had to post just to check ;)

And here's to many more years..
image-missing.png

Admit it, Bounty....you just did that to get another notch on your post count, right? :lol:

j/k of course!! :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
Been nice to have you Sparky. Too early to drink a beer for ya, I'll have one after work though!

Just posting up to let you know it's 4:20 and I'm making good on having a beer for ya! I don't drink too often, so I had to stop by the packie and get a tall boy ;)

Cheers Sparky

RE: question about lifts

Thanks, TC! I rarely drink, if at all. An occasional Corona in the summer heat, and then maybe an occasional Bailey's and coffee in the winter to warm up the old bones. But, drinking vicariously through someone else works for me!!!

Back