Picked my new rig yesterday!! YEAAAAAA

RAVEN13xxx

I finally got the insurance check for my TJ on Thurday. My new rig has been sitting at the stealership waiting for me for almost a week. Friday, I got the first Unlimited Rubi they have sold, AND only the second one in my town. I posted a pic in reader's rides and a pic of my totaled 97. I haven't done anything to it.....YET, except put my Windshield mounted KC's on it. It's an awesome ride, but is taking some time to get used to --- the six spd with the TIGHT shifter, and the steering is a tad tight compared to my 97, but I'll get used to it. :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: 2006 or 07 Redesigned Wrangler

Have you put you a "Jeepz" sticker on it yet? :)

Sweet ride raven! The 6 speed is real tight isnt it? I noticed that too.

Unlimited Rubi! Cool, I think that's the first one here on Jeepz.

Geez I hope I didn't forget anyone, but I think it is.

That thing looks sweet!

RE: Re: RE: never again!!!maybe?

Thanks everyone!!!! You can see my best friend in the background with the cabin cover in it :cry:

Anybody else notice that RAVEN13xxx "joined" tomorrow?

Not only does he get a new Rubicon

He can time travel !

berettajeep said:
Anybody else notice that RAVEN13xxx "joined" tomorrow?

Not only does he get a new Rubicon

He can time travel !

HAHA!!! Didn't notice that 'til you pointed it out!!! I don't remember seeing him on since "THE CRASH"!! Probably got somethin' to do with it........ Time travel.......that 's great!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Yep

lol he joined in 1970 on my screen. Way cool raven! I'm proud of you for getting one of those. I didn't know your TJ was totaled, so sorry to hear it. Glad it worked out this way though. congrats!

Lady

RE: Dodge commercial!! Please help!!

Excellent!! I saw them take one on the Rubicon trail on TV a couple of weeks ago. They said it's so new they couldn't find any extra armor for the rockers and other vitals, but still way cool. That six-speed must be fast to let you time travel like that!!

RE: The death of Hunter S. Thompson

Very sweet. I dont know anyone with an unlimited rubi either. I am pretty jealous.

Back