Credit Card Pranks?

RE: want to trade jeep for sandrail or yfz450 in Oregon

Pretty funny!!! I noticed this phenomenon (sp?) while watching mudwoman sign her reciepts.........Basically a big B with a line after it......and NO ONE CARES!!!! I've adopted that style myself - so much quicker!!!

The second half of that, and the turnpike one left me in stitches... It's amazing how much people just do not care about these things, sounds like something I'd do, but with my luck, I would get caught.

RE: overheating (again)+oil pressure

I just sign mine "Prarie Punk" but I scribble so it looks like I had a minor epilleptic fit.

I've done a lot of that kind of stuff... no stores EVER look to see what you sign

Mine says See ID, half the time I just scrible something, they look at the "see ID" and give the card back like it is nothing!

RE: Re: RE: Will the tires and rims off a 2005 Rubicon fit m

I was at WalMart a while back and I found a credit card lying on the floor in the check-out lane. I handed it to the cashier and told her, "Here, I just found this on the floor and want to turn it in." She looked at it briefly, said thanks, and swiped it through the machine and started ringing up my stuff!! I'm a basically honest person, and though I figure I could have gotten away with it for a while, I stopped her and explained again that I had found it and was just turning it in. She looked at me like I was crazy, and almost like she was going to continue ringing stuff up. I told her I wanted to talk to the manager. She finally called for the manager (incidentally, I used to work with the manager's husband, though I'd never met her before). I explained it to the manager, and she immediately called for another cashier to finish the check out, and walked away with both the card and the original cashier. Later she called me and told me the cashier had been fired and sent me a $20 gift card "for my honesty". Apparently, the cashier hadn't been fired for being stupid, or for trying to illegally use the card. She was fired because store policy requires her to immediately contact a manager when someone turns in a lost or stolen card like that. I felt bad for the cashier, but I could tell by the look in her eyes she was just plain dumb. I don't think she was trying to do anything illegal, I just don't think she quite understood me....I don't know, it was weird.

RE: HERE IS A PIC OF MY JEEP!!!!!! FOR SALE

sad but oh so true.....

Back